“A picturesque town”
Review of Lucy Vincent Beach

Lucy Vincent Beach
Ranked #2 of 15 things to do in Chilmark
More attraction details
Owner description: Exclusive Martha's Vineyard beach.
dc
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A picturesque town”
Reviewed October 8, 2009

This town is quaint, picturesque and has some of the most beautiful beaches on the island. If you decide to rent a home in this town make sure to go to the local Town Hall to purchase a beach pass for Lucy Vincent Beach. THis is one of the nicest beaches on the island.

3 Thank johnsontpa

blacknite112
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“2nd home”
Reviewed July 13, 2008

I spend all my summers in Chilmark, MA and I can hardly stand to go a day without being on Lucy. Its the most beautiful beach, and its got a nude section, HOORAY!! If you are in Chilmark, I hope you can make time to stop by.

4 Thank blacknite112
Mass.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Nude at Lucy”
Reviewed February 22, 2008

It's the most beautiful beach I have ever been on. My girlfriend and I rented a house in town and tanned there for a month.

7 Thank Hank47