“Good food”
Review of Cote Family Restaurant - CLOSED

Cote Family Restaurant
“Good food”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I live close by so we go there a lot. it's a nice family place. the breakfast is wonderful. it's inexpensive and the food is good.

Chicopee, Massachusetts, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Homestyle? That depends.”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

One of only 2 Restaurants that ever gave me dirty silverware, and the coffee mug looked shaky in the cleanliness department, as well. I've never been back to either place, and Bickford's has since gone out of business. At my home, I always make sure to give my guests clean silver, plates, etc. Maybe I'm just fussy that way.

• Visited February 2012
Chicopee
“Killer breakfast place!!”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

One of the best breakfast places around. We have been to Cote’s several times and always enjoyed the people and food. They make sure you never run out of coffee – which I like. They also have a good selection for lunch. Killer breakfast place!!

• Visited December 2011
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Not really!”
Reviewed October 26, 2011

Although at one point in time this probably was a very good "family" restaurant, not so much today.

The staff were very friendly and very inviting, however, the food was not the same. We ordered the special of the day, meatloaf, our mistake. The food was hot, but nothing really special. The veggies were frozen veggies out of the bag heated, nothing added at all.

Would we go back, that would be a no. Chicopee offers some very good eateries, sadly Cotes is not one of them.

• Visited September 2011