“Fantastic Dinner”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 24, 2012

I have been to Milano's ever since I moved to Chicopee Falls and that was 11 years ago. The pizza, grinders and meals are just out of this world. Tony, his wife and sons Tony Jr and Joe are just masters at preparing these meals. We missed their New Years Eve special menu this year because I had to work. We went last year with another couple and just could not say enough about the food, prep, waitress and an all around great time for the 5 of us...Tony keep doing what you are doing and never change. The sauce on the pasta bolganeise, chicken catch, eggplant parm and seafood is fantastic. I love the red sauce and my friend likes the white sauce. We agreed that both were fantastic..Plus the portions are huge. When I eat my fill and bring enough home for 2 lunches that should tell you something. Every Restaurant can have a bad day but in 11 years I have not seen one.....

3  Thank bdcyagn

Reviewed November 4, 2011

I love Milanos and I pray they never close! They have consistently good food. I would not call this a fancy italian restaurant but I would call this a spectacular neighborhood Italian restaurant. My husband have been here several times when we want a simple italian meal. We have tried their salads, fried mozzarella, pasta dishes and pizzas. We have never been disappointed with anything. We have also had casual family birthday dinners there, as the staff here is very accomodating and go out of their way to ensure you are happy. I also like that they have a large menu and if you like something and it is not on the menu they always will alter it or make it special per your request. That is a real lcoal place. Please dont ever close Milanos!

4  Thank kyms9
Reviewed October 11, 2011

I had scrod Milano (WOW it was great) my wife had a chicken special (which she also enjoyed). In the past we have enjoyed their pizza and several other specials. Never a bad meal and always enough to take some home.

1  Thank ChicopeeJoe
Reviewed August 23, 2011

Four of us dined there at the recommendation of a friend. I ordered the recommended Chicken Francese. The portions are "hearty" to say the least. The quality of the food is wholesome Italian cooking like your grandmother might make. NOT gourmet Italian but quite good and certainly plentiful. I would go back but I don't think I'd bring friends I was trying to impress.

2  Thank PeteNWMass
Reviewed January 31, 2011

I had the "pan fried" veal milanese and it was terrible. I saw them in the kitchen put it in the dirty fryalator. The baked meals are frozen, because the manicotti had freezer burn.

3  Thank brennerr35