“Grinder after Winter Storm Nemo!!”
Review of Falls Pizza

Falls Pizza
Ranked #20 of 125 Restaurants in Chicopee
Cuisines: Deli, Pizza
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We have been to Falls Pizza many times before but I have never written a review. The pizza and grinders are fantastic. Last night I ordered 2 grinders for supper after shoveling all day from the storm. My wife had the Eggplant and I had Bobby's 18 Special (3 kinds of meat with the works). Both grinders were the 16" variety and were warm. The only down point was the amount of sauce on the Eggplant grinder. My wife would have liked more.... The variety of grinders is endless like the Irish (corned beef, sausage, cheese and saurkraut w/dressing) Philly cheese and more. We have had the house special pizza and it has been good too. No complaints from us!! They offer delivery and pick-up too.. Note: I always get the 16" grinder because that gives me the 2nd half the next morning!!!!! :-)

Reviewed November 13, 2012

only ate from here once but the best pizza you could get from here is the Bacon pizza which is so good that it makes your mouth water.

Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

Usually get delivery, but was in the neighborhood and decided to stop in for lunch, staff was great, had a good time with the whole family

Reviewed June 21, 2012

We love Falls here at work. They have the best looking and tasting taco salad. It comes in a large taco like shell bowl. You can have it with beef or chicken. It is huge; you can easily split it with another. They have a very large menu to select from. My favorite thing to order is the Chicken Stir Fry Pita. It is awesome but a little messy (have napkins or utensils handy.) ALL the food here is very good. The Pizza's are all good. Our favorite is the Lasagna pizza. They are prompt with delivery. The order takers are knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. Of all the pizza type places in this area It is my personal favorite to order from. Everything that I have tried has been very good!