“Food was good and the waitress (Tracy) was very friendly!”
Review of Fifties Diner

Fifties Diner
Ranked #43 of 123 Restaurants in Chicopee
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Located at the intersection of I-291 and Mass Pike in Chicopee. Step through the doors of our Fifties Diner and step back in time! You will be sure to love the fun 50's atmosphere of our family-friendly diner Open 24/7.
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Great and really friendly service. Good food at a really decent price. Breakfast food is an option all day long.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

On my way home from the airport I stopped and ate at the Fifties Diner. It is what one would expect of a truck stop diner - no frills food at no frills prices. In fact the food was very good and the prices were too.

I ate at the counter, ordered a turkey club sandwich, dry (without mayo). The waitress knew what I wanted but the cook was very confused. Thought I wanted it without butter! I overheard the conversation. When my sandwich did arrive it fortunately was as ordered and pretty decent for the price, $6.99 which included a whole bunch of chips.

The restaurant isn't that visually appealing though and in need of repairs. The stool I sat on wobbled and the counter was heavily worn. However, if all you need is a quick bite and are looking for an inexpensive place to get it, this is a good choice,

Reviewed June 25, 2012

I'm usually a great fan of diner food, so had to try this cute little place near a truck stop. My food came swimming in grease, the eggs were tough(over easy, no less), and the serving area could have stood a good cleaning.

1  Thank Debra V
Reviewed November 6, 2009

i used to go to this diner allmost everyday until wednesday november 4,2009. They used to have this wonderful waittress named lisa she was the most friendly woman i ever met she would go above and beyond to make sure everything was great for me at ever visit. But when i went there wednesday she wasnt there i asked the new waittress why she wasnt there and she said that she doesnt work there no more. i was puzzled i looked forward to going there to see her and by the way the new waittresses they hired are very rude and cant get an order right for the life of them.

im a very upset guest...

Reviewed March 8, 2006

This fifties diner squashed into a truck stop is almost worth stopping for. The usual James Dean/Elvis Presley/Marilyn Monroe framed monochromes with lots of chrome and tile is more tacky with age than nostalgic. There are some touches of class - too few I fear to make it to the top.

Been to Fifties Diner? Share your experiences!