“Casual restaraunt. A few minutes off the MA. Pike in Chicopee.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Lucky Strike Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 122 Restaurants in Chicopee
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Monson
“Casual restaraunt. A few minutes off the MA. Pike in Chicopee.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

My husband and I heard of this place but never tried it until recently. We wish we stopped in sooner. Casual dining with delicious food, great portions at reasonable prices. On our first visit I ordered the French meat pie and it was great! I didn't even have to ask for extra gravy because they know how to serve their meat pies! My husband liked his food so much that we decided to go back with the family. I had the prime rib with mashed potatoes on my second visit and it was outstanding! Did I mention that they have a liquor license with an impressive assortment of beer and wines at reasonable prices:) Our waiter was very pleasant and helpful also. Can't wait to go back.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank amberandy

Chicopee, Massachusetts
“Great service..even better food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

Went to ThE Lucky Strike In Chicopee last night based on a recomendation from a friend, older decor , but thats what makes it fun , Linda was great lots of fun, tried the "Broasted" chicken...it was juicy, super flavorful , but not greasy! We both had full meals, included salads and a couple of soda's....$26.00!!! Really????....wow...a definate return to try more of the menu!!!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank katscopalmcoast
“Breakfast”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

Close to home and great place to meet up with friends for a quick
breakfast or lunch. Dinner are also available. A fixture in the area
for years.

Visited March 2013
chicopee, MA
“We go there for breakfast.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

But don't ask for gravy or watercress buns on a Sunday. Trust me, just don't do it! Although they sell a hamburg patty breakfast special, they wont include gravy. Puzzling I know. Who every heard of offering that without gravy? Anyway, prompt service and courteous service from everyone but the octogenarian female server that still works there. I would have given her the boot LONG ago.

Visited February 2013
“Great Diner Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

Lucky Strike has the typical diner atmosphere, while still being clean and inviting. The staff is incredibly friendly and have often treated us like regulars even though we are only there once a month or less. The burgers here are great and come on delicious toasted buns. The club sandwiches are ridiculous in a good way, made with fresh ingredients and big enough for 2 meals. This is a great Sunday afternoon restaurant (but unfortunately they are not open Sunday!).

• Visited November 2012