“Huge Portions ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Worth waiting to sit in the Train section of the restaurant .
Prime rib was huge ( caboose) flavorful said one of our friends .
I ordered the scrod & scallops ... Delicious ! My husband the coconut scallops .... He loved them !
Food was excellent as well as service .....
Highly recommended !

1  Thank Michelle P

Reviewed July 28, 2014

A must go to restaurant. Food is great and there's a very good chance you won't finish it. Lunch prices are more than reasonable. Seafood is excellent huge portion. Prime rib special every day. I can't say enough good things about this place.

1  Thank Paisan7
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Met another couple here for lunch on a Sat. at 12:30 and the place was BUSY. Got a table right away, hostess took our drink orders as waitress was busy delivering food.(craft beers we had were $3.25- 4.10) We knew before we went we wanted seafood. My wife had fried clams ($11.95) with 2 sides. I has Petite fisherman's platter, ($13.50), with fish, whole clams, shrimp and scallops plus 2 sides. The slaw was ok and the fries were fries. Everything was fried perfectly and the seafood seemed fresh. We both went away full and will probably skip dinner or maybe have just a snack. We looked at the dinner menu and prices were a little higher. We plan to visit again on a late Sunday afternoon for dinner.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Every time I visit Indian Orchard the first place I head for is Bernie's, love the sirloin steak, great home cooking, I come from England and rave about it to all my friends and family here. Look forward to next year.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

Ate at Bernie's this week after not being there for over a year (we live out of town). It hasn't changed at all and seemed to be better than I remembered. The baked meat loaf was a diner type special and did not have a drop of grease in the plate. I could not finish it all, but it became a wonderful sandwich that night. Add in a train car atmosphere and a VERY low price and you have a wonderful dining experience!