The Marriott Residence Inn in Chicopee MA was a very nice experience for our family. We had a funeral to attend and did not know the area well. If we return, we will definitely stay at the Marriott Residence Inn.
1. The people and service were outstanding. Our check in experience was excellent as I have elderly (slightly handicapped) parents with me. We were able to check in immediately (before normal time) and were met with smiles and helpful hints for us. When we needed assistance with the air conditioner - the mechanic was there immediately, showed us how everything worked - then came back to make sure we were ok about an hour later. The ladies running the breakfast buffet were pleasant and helpful. You could tell that people who stayed more than a day were aware of their lives - asking questions about school, their kids, etc. Was very very nice to see.
2. The facility is brand new (9 months) - so everything was spotless and new. Kitchen was well stocked, the bathroom had a large walk in shower (some rooms had tubs) and the bed was very very comfortable. The desk sizes were 'very large' which is perfect for a working person looking for free wifi, large desks and a lot of electrical outlets for multiple devices. The decor was very modern, with nice 'bed lights' for reading if you wished.
3. The breakfast buffet was excellent. Eggs, bacon, hash browns and sausage, cereal, waffles, parfaits, etc... This was a well stocked buffet - which is included in your room. Hours were also very good. 630 - 930am.
4. Very convenient, and walkable, to everything from Chipolte, chick-fil-a to a small grocery store, Walmart etc. Very centralized for things you need.
1. There was a lot of construction in FRONT of the facility - but we didn't hear anything during our stay. Ask for a room facing away from construction if you feel uncomfortable with the potential noise during the week. They did have large fences which were erected to block the view from the construction - which was nice.
We will definitely stay at this facility if we area in the areas again !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are thrilled to announce that our hotel has won the Gold Award for Marriott for 2016! We're a newly opened Residence Inn hotel located near Westover AFB and the Eastern States Exposition offering FREE high-speed Internet access and a complimentary hot breakfast buffet daily. Our Chicopee hotel is perfect for attending events or sightseeing in nearby Springfield, MA at attractions like The National Basketball Hall of Fame or "Big E". Our guests enjoy easy drives to MassMutual and Holyoke Medical Center. While staying at the Residence Inn Chicopee, you'll enjoy spacious studios and suites that are 50% larger than traditional hotel rooms. Stay fit year-round with our fitness center and indoor swimming pool. Our versatile suites feature separate living and sleeping areas with fully a equipped kitchen including refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker. Homelike surroundings invite you to relax and feel welcome. Let us host your next stay in Chicopee! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Residence Inn Springfield Chicopee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.