I travel often on business (twice each month) to Chicopee and had been staying at another property. When this property opened I decided to try this hotel. This is now the only hotel I will stay in this area.
1. The staff is incredible. I have interacted with the staff on all three shifts and they are extraordinary-- on par with the Four Seasons for customer service. For example, on my second day here there was a huge thunderstorm. I didn't have an umbrella and I didn't want to arrive to my meeting wet. The hotel had just opened and they didn't have umbrellas. Instead, one of the staff ran out to his car to loan me his own umbrella. The customer service is absolutely like this every single day.
2. It is centrally located right off the Mass Pike and close to shops (Walmart and supermarkets.)
3. The beds are super comfortable.
4. The rooms (studio) are well appointed with a kitchen, living room and sleeping area. The desk has plenty of room to spread out and work. The couch is comfortable and the bed is incredibly comfortable.
5. The bathroom is great. Lots of space on the vanity. Ask for a room with a glass shower door rather than a shower curtain if you don't need a tub. I've had both but I prefer the shower door.
6. Breakfast is wonderful and free. Waffles, eggs, coffee, yogurt, bagels. . .Starting at 6, it's a good start to the day. The kitchen team is friendly and they always make sure the food items are refilled quickly.
7. Monday through Thursday is social hour. Beer and wine along with warm snacks (or a very light dinner) is provided.
8. The pool and whirlpool are fantastic and clean. On a rainy day, it's great going for a swim and watching the rain through the huge windows.
9. The firepit is fantastic. I have spent many evenings making new friends around the firepit. Stay here just for the firepit.
10. Internet and parking are included.
I have traveled almost a million miles and my choice of hotel is always the Four Seasons and while this is a different level of hotel, the customer service, the amenities and the cleanliness make me feel as if I am taken care of just as well as the FS.
I highly recommend the Residence Inn in Chicopee, MA. If you are looking for a hotel that is homey and where you will be taken care of while being close to everything, this is the perfect choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are thrilled to announce that our hotel has won the Gold Award for Marriott for 2016! We're a newly opened Residence Inn hotel located near Westover AFB and the Eastern States Exposition offering FREE high-speed Internet access and a complimentary hot breakfast buffet daily. Our Chicopee hotel is perfect for attending events or sightseeing in nearby Springfield, MA at attractions like The National Basketball Hall of Fame or "Big E". Our guests enjoy easy drives to MassMutual and Holyoke Medical Center. While staying at the Residence Inn Chicopee, you'll enjoy spacious studios and suites that are 50% larger than traditional hotel rooms. Stay fit year-round with our fitness center and indoor swimming pool. Our versatile suites feature separate living and sleeping areas with fully a equipped kitchen including refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker. Homelike surroundings invite you to relax and feel welcome. Let us host your next stay in Chicopee! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Springfield Chicopee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.