“Great front desk person”

Hampton Inn Chicopee/Springfield
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Chicopee
Reviewed June 30, 2013

The young lady who checked me in was very good in service - i wrote her name down, but left some of the paperwork on the plane- I checked in early Monday morning June 24th 2013 and the young lady was great. I stay in Marriott's for the last 20 years and this was very good service sorry don't the name of the person

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HershalBK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Chicopee/Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Dear Guest,

I'm happy to hear you had a positive experience at our hotel. Customer service is our priority. Please come visit soon!

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Upon arrival the staff was very friendly and helpful regarding all details of our stay. They remained that way for our entire stay, always asking if we were happy with our accommodations, our food, and was our room satisfactory? We felt as if we were on the "A" list for visitors. Would definitely return.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

We value all customer feedback. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff takes great pride in the hotel and customer service and a clean room are our number one priorities. Please come visit soon!

BK investments

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Great hotel to stay in the hotel staff was wonderful. The checkin process was quick and the complimentary breakfast was good also. The room was well kept and clean. I was on a business trip and had a wonderful and would recommend familes and couples tp stay there also. The location was great it was in close proximity in the area I was attending my meeting. Close to restauranrs and shoppingin the area. Big Y grocery store is walking distance from the hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HershalBK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Chicopee/Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Dear Guest,

We love guest feedback and I'm happy you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to having you back soon!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

The Hampton in Chicopee is a great value. The rooms and lobby are all modern, clean, and well maintained. The staff is friendly and courteous. Nice deck to hang out on just outside the pool where you can kick back with a cold one and enjoy the cool summer evenings.

Dear Guest,

I'm happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We refinished the deck this Spring and I'm happy you enjoyed using it. Please come visit us soon!

Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

I was impressed with the night manager. Especially since she offered 1/2 price tickets to Six Flags New England. Guess what we are doing tomorrow. Awesome!

We were a little late getting to the hotel and Tristian was bummed that the pool was getting ready to close. With a wink she said change to your suit and the pool will stay open. Great service is knowing your customer. I say great job.

• Stayed: June 2013
HershalBK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Chicopee/Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2013

Dear Guest,

Customer Service is our number one priority and I'm happy you enjoyed our hospitality. Please come visit soon!

Reviewed June 21, 2013

We were visiting the Springfield area with our 5 year old granddaughter and had originally booked at another hotel with only an outside pool.
The skies were bright and weather perfect as we drove into the city when all of a sudden, dark clouds moved in along with a heavy downpour and lightning. I quickly searched my phone for a nearby hotel with an inside swimming pool as we were all looking forward to an evening of recreation in the pool.Time was not on my side as the cancellation deadline for our original hotel was only 15 minutes away. Found the Hampton Inn at nearby Chicopee fit the bill so I gave them a call. Anthony was extremely professional and thorough over the phone as I explained my situation and asked if they had a vacancy for that night. He worked to fill my request for an end room with 2 double beds, non smoking on a low floor. At the end of our conversation, I was confident this hotel would be well maintained with very high cleanliness standards.
From the moment we drove into the parking lot to our checkout the next morning, the staff and facilities exceeded our expectations. Even when the fire siren (false alarm) went on during breakfast, the kitchen staff went table to table assuring guests their was no fire and first responders were on there way to reset the system.
We certainly will choose this hotel next time visiting the Springfield MA.area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

I'm happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We take great pride in our property and love to hear feedback! Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I stayed here for a week in April. When I arrived I checked in and got settled. That process was smooth. At around 10pm my room started humming. At first I thought it would go away or it was just an A/C system running. But instead it hummed all night long. I called the front desk and told them I couldn't sleep because my room was humming and they said they would have someone look at it. The issue was never fixed and I got no sleep. They moved me to another room the next day but what bothered me is that they had heard this complaint before and had not fixed the hallway fans that caused the issue. Apparently there is a large percentage of the rooms on the left hand side of the hotel that have this issue and they just haven't fixed the problem. All in all I paid for a sleepless night, I had to move everything I had on my own the next day. On the plus side the cleaning staff was really nice and very friendly when you saw them in the hallways.

Room Tip: Ask them about hallway fan noise so they can put you in a room without this known issue.