“Excellent Hotel”

Hampton Inn Chicopee/Springfield
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Chicopee
Reviewed April 24, 2013

We were travelling with a 9 month old baby and the staff were excellent. They were so helpful especially the room staff and the breakfast staff. I can not praise the staff at this hotel enough and would def stay here again. One of the breakfast staff (Brenda) even kept a eye on the baby until I collected the breakfast. Management are def doing something right regarding staff trainning

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HershalBK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Chicopee/Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TA. I'm happy you enjoyed your stay with us!. We look forward to having you back soon!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

This was a nice hotel staffed by nice, hard-working people. They provide a lovely breakfast, the place was clean, and the location was excellent. The beds were comfortable but the pillows were terrible. Our family of four did not sleep all night because we were on the end of the first floor near the outside door and people slammed it all night (Friday night) and then did nothing to moderate their noise coming down the hall. The ceilings are very high and it amplifies the sound. If I were to go back, I would ask the desk in detail to place me far away from doors and other people, even if I had to climb stairs.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TA. I apologize for the noise that kept you up all night. We will be happy to accomodate you away from any exits/entrances in the future. Please come visit soon!

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Here I am again, a gypsy Military wife, travelig from one place to another, and here we are at the Hampton Inn Hotel in Chiopee MA,,,
I had to take a break from my homework time, and write this comment about how amazng these pople are, the Lucia lady that handle the Breakfast bar in the morning, have nothing but a professional attitude and a lovely smile greeting everybody in there and checking on them, she is on top of filling up all low food bins and pots,,, all with a beautiful stunning smile and a stunning attitude,,, , forgive for I forgot the other floor satffs name, but all of them are amazing, they know am doing homewwork and prepping for a big exam and all they wished was the best,,, nothing is more precious but a mothering friendly atmosphere..when you are away from home,, Come to the front desk lady also is incredible, we came here with a bit of confliction by the base order and our stay here, yet she worked it out immediatly and proffesionally and accomodate us with a decent room,,, I have been in this place numerous time before due to my hubby reserve duty,,, and never mentioned anything, today I had the urge to spread the work and speak my true mind,,,, you guys are the best and I appreciate you alot ,,, keep up the great happy attitude and may life turn its best your way and may God grant you all his blessings, health and happiness
We sure all deserve to hear a good word for the hard work we do to make ou living ,,, God's bessing to you all

your kindness is much appreciated

Truly,
Francesca DeMarco
RM 120
whisperwithmyeyes@gmail.com

Room Tip: Trust the good people and the job they are trained to do, and you sure will be staified and greeted...

Reviewed April 17, 2013

very well kept hotel. would stay/work again. breakfast items need to be fresher. Eggs were stale and tasted like powder. my associates sadi muffins and pastries were stale also. all other times were . and lobby where well kept, room was clean and personnel note from cleaning staff was a plus.. will gladly stay there again.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

The accommodations were good, clean and comfortable. Plenty of hot water for showers. Able to control the room temperature. The only draw back was that the complimentary breakfast was not very good. We stayed for only one night in order to attend a venue in the area. We would stay here again.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TA. We look forward to having you back!

Reviewed April 2, 2013

The hotel was up to the normal Hampton Inn standards, but their heating/ventilation system was so noisy I had to sleep with music on to drown it out (it finally went off around 7:30 am). I was only there for one night, and got in late, so was too tired to bother complaining to the front desk and potentially having to change rooms. It did, however, negatively affect my stay as I had a terrible sleep as a result.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TA. I apologize for your poor sleep quaility. We will look into the ventilation system. I hope you give us another opportunity in the future.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

My family usually stay at this chain and are always very satisfied. This hotel in Chicopee was no exception. We came to Chicopee to visit the Basketball Hall of Fame. We considered staying at the Hilton Hotel right near the Hall of Fame, but rate was $205 per nite with no breakfast. So we decided to stay at the Hampton Inn, about 7 miles from the Hall of Fame.This is a very very clean, modern up-to-date hotel. The hotel is very cozy withnicely appointed furniture with a good size pool and whirlpool and a small exercise room-all on the ground floor. Their breakfast is adequate. The lady who supervises the breakfast area was very nice. When I asked her if they had any hard boiled eggs, she showed me where they were and gave me 5 eggs in a tightly packed container to take with me to go. I at first said that I wouldn't take it, but she insisted that I do. She asked if I wanted to take any other food when leaving. I actually ate a couple of eggs in the car for a snack. The rates are very good and with a free breakfast for 4, you cannot go wrong staying in this hotel. Btw, right across the street from this hotel (walking distance) is a HUGE shopping mall with many restaurants and stores. We tried a restaurant called "99" for dinner one night. The food was very very good and inexpensive.

Room Tip: We like to stay on the top floor because this way we do not have to hear any noise above us.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank TheDiLorenzoFamily

BK Investments

Also consider these accommodations in or near Chicopee
Residence Inn Springfield Chicopee
Hampton Inn West Springfield
Hampton Inn West Springfield
#1 of 17 in West Springfield
La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield

Been to Hampton Inn Chicopee/Springfield? Share your experiences!