“One of our favorite places to eat”
Review of Ichabod's Tavern - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ichabod's Tavern
Cuisines: American, Italian
Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of our favorite places to eat”
Reviewed June 11, 2011

We found this place when we were looking for a place to get sushi. Had some very good sushi at a great price.

Since then we go about once a week. They have a mango and shrimp curray that is soooo good.

The food is good. Nice choice on the menu and great prices. We love this place!

“I love this place!! I wish more people knew about it because it has some of the best food around!”
Reviewed August 2, 2009

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great pasta dishes and specials. Scallops wrapped in bacon are THE best you'll ever have! I wish I could get there more...”
Reviewed June 26, 2009

Great pasta dishes and specials. Scallops wrapped in bacon are THE best you'll ever have! I wish I could get there more often than I do.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook