“the good and the bad”
Review of Eller's Restaurant

Eller's Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Eller's Restaurant is a full service breakfast, lunch, and dinner family owned establishment with a full liquor license and the best staff on the planet!
Reviewed September 24, 2013

my wife and I went for lunch at Eller's . Her salad was not good old lettuce asked for another
and second one was ok. service was a little slow
I ordered at burger and an fries , Burger was very good. , fries where ok.
My wife had chicken broccoli alfredo which was very good and a large portion.

My wife's desert was blueberry pie which was still partially frozen,
My chocolate desert was very good

Décor is homey

Prices where very good

There are newer reviews for Eller's Restaurant

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Stopped on a Sunday recently for lunch. We chose to sit in the Lounge area. Little loud at noon but it was the opening day of NFL so... Breakfast Buffet was still set up?
My wife had a sandwich and I tried the Chicken Cordon Bleu. Neither was "blow you away" but indeed they were decent. Service was up to par and the prices weren't bad. The owner was mulling about and made sure to introduce himself and invited us to stay for the game. Seemed a very nice gentleman.
We certainly will give Eller's another try. Perhaps the breakfast will "WOW" us.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

We eat at this restaurant quite often, we tried pretty much every dish on the menu and like them all. We've had birthday parties, gathered after funerals and just for dinners. In all cases, the staff were friendly and pleasant, food awesome and plentiful! Very good food for the price...

1  Thank nancy2010
Reviewed April 16, 2013

My wife and I have eaten at Eller's a few times now, mostly after church and with friends. It is a wonderful place with a lovely atmosphere to just sit, eat and chat with friends. Nice country decor with a wonderful wait staff and very tasty food. (and a nice selection on the menu) We love it and recommend it.

1  Thank Quentin L
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Stopped in for a very pleasant lunch- the menu is extensive, there has to be something to please everyone for every meal. I had the hummus appetizer and a greek salad with a glass of a very nice white wine. Tasty hummus came with some nice warmed delicious pita bread wedges and the greek salad was festooned with feta and olives, with dressing delightfully on the side. The restaurant was really busy for a midweek, this is clearly a popular eating spot. Prices are very reasonable.
I sat in the bar and was served very attentively by the bartender (sorry, I forgot his name but he is very personable). Definitely worth a stop if you are in the area.

1  Thank LifeInTheGoLane