“Great restaurant, reasonable prices” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Eller's Restaurant

Eller's Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Eller's Restaurant is a full service breakfast, lunch, and dinner family owned establishment with a full liquor license and the best staff on the planet!
Spencer, Massachusetts
“Great restaurant, reasonable prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013

We've visited this restaurant several times in the last couple of years and have always been very satisfied with our meal and the service. The menu selection is wide so you shouldn't have a problem finding something you'll like. The Wolverine Chicken that I had was wonderful. My husband enjoyed his Fish & Chips. They also have a bar and some mixed drinks that are all their own (like the Cherry Valley Chiller!) and very good! It can be very busy on weekends at certain times of the year, so you need to plan on getting there early or be prepared to wait for a table. There was no wait when we went there on Sat. night.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank travelbug0807

Leicester, Massachusetts
“Terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

THe last time I went here, is the last time. I went on a Tuesday for breakfast and ordered eggs and bacon and toast. When I got my meal, I couldn't believe the bacon. It was may 3 pieces, I couldn't be sure as it was so over cooked and stuck together as one piece. I took a couple of nibbles around the edge, and as I thought, hard as a rock. I complained to the waitress and sent it back. She said she would take it off my bill. Never did. When I questioned, she said "The owner said you ate some so no credit" Are you kidding me?? Eller's has a brunch on Sunday morning and they are closed on Monday. I realized the bacon had to be left over from Sunday. Eater BEWARE

Visited August 2012
3 Thank Noreen R
Waldorf, Maryland
“Great family restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

We went with a group of 7 for Sunday brunch. We called about 20 minutes prior to arriving and our table was ready as soon as we got there. We had the option of a buffet, but everyone ordered from the menu. All in our party were happy with their meals. One very nice thing, one person saw something on the online menu but it wasn't on the in-house menu. When asked if it was possible to get the item, she was accommodated with no problem. One negative, the veggies in the omelets were a little bland. The prices were very reasonable and the service was exemplary.

1 Thank renner620
Rochdale, Massachusetts
“Great choice for any meal.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2012

Jeff and Azi have done a great service to the area by providing a clean, respectable, and reasonable atmosphere to have great food and service for any meal, or for cocktails with friends at night.
Thanks to them, and we will see you soon and often.

1 Thank Paul M
Massachusetts
“A pleasant surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2012

Based on a past experience it was with hesitation that we approached this restaurant again. I am particular when it comes to food, money and respect. But we all have our preferences, don't we?
We did decide to give this restaurant another chance. And I am so very pleased that we did.
Staff was sharp, pleasant, respectful, attentive without being imposing.....food was served promptly, hot, and flavorful. Generous portions of well prepared and aptly seasoned dishes. pasta is always a treat for me. Add in chicken and a few vegetables and I am in heaven. Give me a side of garlic bread, and a start of a crisp green salad and it's complete.
Cocktails were as ordered, Staff was friendly and welcoming, and the food was comfort food good.
Everyone has "off days". Everyone deserves a second chance. Thank you Ellers for being a restaurant one can "come home to".

• Visited November 2011