“Nice Dinner”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Good service in a romantic type atmosphere. Some of the carpeting and seating are a little worn, other than that we would recommend the restaurant to a friend.

Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

If your staying at the Wyndham in Chelsea this is the place to go. The food is great and the service is amazing. We sat at the bar after spending the day in Boston. The bartender John is the best!!! Definitely recommend this place.

3  Thank Christie S
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

Tommy Floramo's was recommended to us, not for authentic culture food, but for it's bar-b-que! And it did not fail us. I had the steak and veal plate and my daughter had lasagna. It was superb!! The service was great! Our waiter did not disappoint. He made us feel like one of the family and was very efficient! I just wish I would've asked his name.
Great place to unwind after a long flight! Atmosphere is relaxed and inviting!! Hope to be back in the area again, because we will be back!!

Reviewed July 26, 2014

After running several errands, my dad and I decided to go for lunch. While there were several places "on the table": (sorry for the pun), we opted for Floramo's; as neither of us had been there for several years. They've totally redone the inside, I think for the better, my only suggestion, however, would be for them to add bigger tables for two in the bar section; while not uncomfortable, they did feel a bit cramped. This place is always crowded, regardless of the time of day or day of the week. We both got the Veal and pasta lunch special...There are only three words to describe the food: DE-LIC-IOUS. The whole meal was hot and more than enough for a lunch special. The sauce was light, not watery, and just enough; the food was not swimming in it. Overall,an A- experience.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

While the portions are humongous the food is just eh, the BBQ is very sweet and watery, they do not offer a side of vegetables in place of starch unless you want to pay extra. It was freezing cold in there and everyone was just rushing around, The portions are very large so the value is great. Next time I will try a pasta dish as that seems to be the popular choice

1  Thank browneyedgirl72