“Love the ribs!”

Floramo's Fifth Ave Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 77 Restaurants in Chelsea
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Petaling Jaya
“Love the ribs!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

At last, a restaurant that lives up to its tagline of "The meat comes right off the bone!". That's certainly what happened when we had Floramo's rack of BBQ back ribs. Juicy and tender and simply delicious! Their butter garlic steak was pretty good too, as were their salads and breads. Had it on a Friday and wanted to return on Sunday (since we were staying just next door at Wyndham Boston Chelsea) but unfortunately, they were closed. There were quite a lot of people and we had to wait a while to be seated. But once there, service was great.

BTW, don't be surprised to see loads of seniors there holding cards - seems Keno is offered somewhere in there too!

• Visited March 2013

“Fantastic food at low prices”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Floramos is not a fancy restaurant. The decorations are tacky, and the waitresses are not going to be the most pleasant people you've ever met. That said, the food is absolutely fantastic as are the prices. I recommend their chicken parm. It's huge, and the flavor is incredible. Definitely go there.

• Visited December 2012
“Nothing wrong with this place”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I'd say this place is slightly above 'Average', good but not the 'Very Good' 4 stars means.

The food was nice, the prices weren't bad. I'd go again if I was in the area.

Visited January 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Very Dissapointing”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We are long me customers of Floramos and I have to say, the last 2 times we visited, we were extremely dissapointed. We dined in two weeks ago on a Friday night and the food was terrible! My chicken parm was ICE cold and my husbands steak/turkey tips were also cold and very dry, almost like they had been sitting in the window for quite some time before they were delivered to the table. Our second horrible experience was on Saturday evening. I went in to place a to-go order...big mistake. The young boy taking orders, does not speak good english, which make ordering a challenge. I asked for specific items and basically he just ignored my request. Never asked what kind of salad dressing, i had to tell him what I wanted and I was not surprised that when I got my order home, IT WAS WRONG! Will not visit again! Restaurant is living up to CHELSEA standards...SORRY GUYS!

• Visited February 2013
Massachusetts
“Worth a try......”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Restaurant was clean, unpretentious and offered good food and value. We ordered the steak tips and they were tender and delicious. The portion size was also very generous. We would not hesitate to eat here again if we were in the area.

• Visited February 2013