“Not bad for lunch”

Ranked #48 of 78 Restaurants in Chelsea
North Andover, Massachusetts
“Not bad for lunch”
Reviewed August 28, 2014 via mobile

A friend and former Chelsea resident suggested Teriyaki Yummy over all other area Asian cushion restaurants. Their menu consists of a great combo of Chinese and Japanese faire.

I typically order shumai. The first order I had, the pork was a bit undercooked. Since then I'm hesitant and bite halfway threw one to make sure it's done. I usually follow up with their version of General Gao's chicken which packs a small punch.

Sushi is on the menu, but it's very small and expensive. I'd suggest taking a trip over to the Market Basket sushi counter. Hopefully they will re-open with the grocery store soon.

Delivery does take sometime, twice a coworker has asked what day I was ordering for. Average wait is around 45 minutes, which is long because we are down the street.

Visited August 2014

Revere, Massachusetts
“LOVE THE T.Y. ROLL!”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Have never ordered anything I haven't liked. From the japanese cuisine to the chinese, their food is delish! Super fresh sushi!

• Visited April 2014