All reviews front desk great hotel logan airport full kitchen grocery store shuttle service market basket free breakfast free parking rental car comfortable bed yogurt an extended stay rooms are large living area an early flight modern decor
Selected filters
Reviewed August 16, 2019

Love this RI - it's new and already being remodeled - I think it gets good traffic with it's location near the airport and several large agencies and companies.

Clean, nice bar, good rooms - perhaps a little loud for some folks, but I've been able to run the fan and get a good nights' sleep. Parking is free and you have a decent change of getting that in a covered garage.

Hoping it never gets "found out' so that I can always find a space when needed. The staff is friendly and accommodating every time I've been there.

Date of stay: July 2019
CindyM2891, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Boston Logan Airport/Chelsea, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the 4 star rating and the comments regarding your recent stay at the Residence Inn Chelsea.
So happy you had a great stay and appreciate the great review. After all these kind words, the secret is out! We shall try to keep adding rooms so you always have a great place to stay!
We hope to see you again real soon and thank you for choosing us for your travel needs.

Sincerely
The Customer Service Team
Residence Inn Chelsea

Reviewed August 16, 2019

We had 6 nights here, chose this hotel because it was much more affordable to stay near the aiport vs downtown. It was very easy to get downtown. Take a 3 min walk to a bus stop (It's called the silver line). Then catch a bus a few stops to the "T" (what they call their train system) Airport stop. From there you catch a train to the downtown. 2 stops away, get off at Aqaurium for the hop on hop off trolley. Its a very easy system to use. For about $22 you can get a one week unlimited pass. Children under 13 or so were free.

The hotel is a few minutes walk to Market Basket grocery store, and other stores such as TJ max and Children's Place.

My daughter loved the indoor heated pool. We loved the free breakfast every day. Shout out to the breakfast workers who were so friendly, I'm sorry I didn't get their names.

Also, shout out to the front desk who provided us with a bankers box (they had extra, not sure if they will always have available) so we could ship some extra stuff home. Also let me borrow their tape which was very generous.

The airport shuttle was free and very convenient.

We had an overall fantastic stay and look forward to staying here anytime we are in Boston. We loved your city!

Room tip: We had a view of the FBI building
Reviewed August 12, 2019

I am a Marriott Titanium Elite member, and I usually choose Residence Inns. This is, hands down, the nicest I've ever stayed in. The traffic noise is more than I'd prefer, but the hotel itself is amazing. Great place to stay, AND free parking -- a huge plus in the Boston area.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 12, 2019

Runs about $350 a night and is worth about $100. Next to a freeway that comes to life at 4 am. Cheap ceiling construction that transfers sound, you hear people walking around above. The staff does not seem to care about anything, they look bored, no personal help just a 'whatever' attitude. The pool is a joke. It might hold 4 people and the surface is so rough that it cuts you (don't believe the photo you see it's distorted). Want to get some sleep? Try something else.

Date of stay: July 2019
Matthew B, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Logan Airport/Chelsea, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2019

Good Morning moediego,

Thank you very much for you valuable feedback and I truly apologize we apologize we fell short of your expectations. I can assure you that this situation was an anomaly and we will be sure to address it with out teams, so it does not happen again in the future. Thank you again for your feedback and our sincerest apologies we did not make your stay a memorable one.

Reviewed August 4, 2019 via mobile

Spent a day in Boston with my son and stayed at this Residence Inn, very pleased. Always love the all day coffee & ice water station. Room were very clean and modern. Although our room faces the highway it did not disturb our sleep. Nice stay and enjoyed the shuttle to the airport.

Date of stay: August 2019