“BEST OF BOSTON. PEOPLE , SERVICE , QUALITY”

Residence Inn Boston Logan Airport/Chelsea
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Chelsea
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Whenever I travel I have a few priorities. Comfort, price, quality, proximity and whatever the best of all the options in the area. This hotel has it all. I found this hotel on tripadvisor and being a new hotel at a good price with alot of perks , I made my reservation on Marriots site. We werent sure we would stay at this hotel for the entire six nights or check out another area of Boston, we spent the whole week here. Great people , fine hotel, service , food, everything.

The people make this place even better than the great hotel that it is. From the front desk to the shuttle guy, everyone is wonderful. FRANK THE SHUTTLE GUY is awesome. What a great driver, helpful, friendly, accommadating. He is always watching out for the guests and he is a very careful driver. I cant say enough about him. He does more than just take you to the airport/train station.

The front desk is fast and efficient and helped me with directions,safe deposit box, changing a large bill. They informed me of all the perks in the hotel , including breakfast, evening reception, pool etc..

The breakfast buffet is a wonderful selection every day and someone is always keeping it full and fresh and keeping the dining room clean. They work well together to keep everything moving. Plenty of food and room to eat . They have a nice reception in the same area in the evening.

You can tell all the people in this new hotel really care for the guests and are willing to help in any way. You will not be disapointed at all.

Great room, comfortable bed, nice bathroom, livingroom and kitchen. Nothing but the best.

This hotel is a short shuttle ride to and from the airport/train station and the shuttle runs every half hour. We have gone back and forth to Boston every day and found the subway easy to use to get around.

Room Tip: We had a nice one bedroom suite, but I dont think you can go wrong at this hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Needed a room for one night before flying out. What a pleasant surprise. Beautiful large clean modern room and a wonderful price! Best deal in Boston- shuttle service, free parking, breakfast in the morning. Wonderful accoutrements- everything a traveler needs. The staff was pleasant and accommodating. They even called the local nearby restaurant to say we were heading over...it was 8:50pm and the kitchen closed at 9. Next time travel takes me out of Logan, I will stay here.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank dermgoddess
Reviewed September 26, 2012

This hotel was the best hotel I have ever stayed in, All the staff were very friendly and I was told if I needed anything to let them know and they would help. The staff was very polite from the front desk, to the drivers and even the Housekeeping staff, I went to join my man friend (who was on the ship The USNS KANAWHA) that was in the Boston shipyard and was in the hotel, I joined him for a weeks vacation and had a great time while I was there and LOVED the stay in the hotel ! The drivers were great taking us to where we wanted to go and had a very friendly conversation on the way ! The food was also great. Thanks again for the great stay !

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Residence Inn Boston Logan Airport/Chelsea is brand new and has outstanding decor and an outstanding staff. At the front desk, Candace was very knowlegeable and accommodating. Shuttle drivers, Danny and Frank were excellent drivers as well as being quite congenial.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 13, 2012

My last review on T.A. was a scathing one for a hotel in Florida, so I think it's necessary to review a wonderful, new hotel in Boston. I just completed a four night stay here and I am very impressed with this hotel. I was initially drawn here due to a favorable rate and the fact that it is a brand new hotel. The description mentioned a "friendly staff" which proved to be quite accurate. The hotel offers a fair nightly rate, free parking, (which in Boston can cost $45 a day),free and friendly shuttle service, a full service bar, indoor pool and fitness area, a fabulous free breakfast buffet with many choices and clean, spacious rooms. I was picked up by the free shuttle from Logan Airport and brought promptly to the hotel. Upon arrival, I was greeted warmly by the front desk staff and recognized for my Marriott Rewards membership and granted a room upgrade. The hotel offered a managers reception in the early evening and has a cozy bar area open until midnight. The breakfast buffet is far and above what I expected for a Residence Inn. The staff serving breakfast was very friendly and most accommodating. I spoke to several other guests staying here and they all had nothing but positives to say about this hotel. Granted, you are not within walking distance to many restaurants and shops, but the shuttle can take you to a grocery store nearby and a few restaurants. You are all total, about 25 minutes from downtown with the free shuttle connecting with the airport train, which safely drops you off at several stops in downtown Boston. You could pay two to three times more for a downtown hotel. But if you want to spend your moneyon other things, I would strongly recommend this hotel. I look forward to staying here again soon.

Room Tip: The one bedroom is worth the money for privacy and extra space. No two bedroom available.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank steven s
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Beautiful new hotel. Hearty, free breakfast daily with eggs, yogurts, meat, cereals, fruit, etc.
New salt water pool that was lovely to swim in. Gym with several machines that spouse used daily. Large room with full sized refrigerator, two burner stove and microwave. Comfortable bed.

Nice laundry room with 3 washers and 4 dryers we used to wash our Boston son's clothes. (What kid doesn't wait till Mom shows up to relinquish his laundry?) Thought the new machines worked exceptionally well.

Staff went out of their way to make this a lovely visit. Even acconodated us by giving us rides to and from the nearest public transport stop so we didn't have to drive in downtown Boston.

Most important is how the staff really made this an exceptional stay. Answered our many questions about Boston patiently. Promptly responded to requests for additional soap and towels.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank panpanda
Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

I was in Boston on a recent business trip. This is a great hotel - great rates, great staff and the new rooms are spectacular!
Great layout in the rooms - nice desk with plugs that are cinvenient and fantastic furniture. Great kitchen in the suite though I did not use it. Will be back with my family when visiting Boston!
Great BBQ place next door - great food, good prices!
Highly recommend this property- especially compared to all the high priced properties in Boston!

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Daniel H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chelsea
East Boston / Logan Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Boston Logan Airport

Been to Residence Inn Boston Logan Airport/Chelsea? Share your experiences!