“Boston Visit”

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Chelsea
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Boston Visit”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Stayed at the hotel for three days, the room was nice and clean, the bed was very comftable.
The front desk was nice and freindy, I would not recomend the resturant for breakfast.
Each room has a small coffey maker in it but no coffy in the lobby, two computers to print boarding passes but no business center.

Room Tip: Ask for a top floor and away from the highway
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
WynChelseaGM, General Manager at Wyndham Boston Chelsea, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Thank you very much for your comments and I'm very happy that you enjoyed your stay. I'm glad that our hotel worked well for your visit and I'll pass along your kind words about the staff. i will discuss your feedabck about your breakfast offerings to our executive chef so that we can improve our culinary offerings. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon

David, GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
  • Arabic first
Reviewed March 5, 2014

The reason why I picked the wyndam was because it was close to airport and so I could relax in the Hot Tub . If you close the Hot Tub you should not advertise you have one ??!!!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

WynChelseaGM, General Manager at Wyndham Boston Chelsea, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Thank you for your feedback and I am very glad that you picked our hotel for your visit. I do apologize for the confusion about the availability of the whirlpool. We are in the process of making plans to expand and upgrade our fitness room and this expansion required the removal of this amenity. I do regret the disappointment but I do hope that you continue to select us for your visits to our area.
Regards,
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Parking was very rare and limited. Spa and jacuzzi is non existing. Had two elevators but only one was working correctly and stairs are located outside of the building. Not convenient in snowy weather. Front desk people made me feel like it was a bother to serve me except a bigger fellow with glasses I think he worked doing valet or conceirge. Whatever was in the corner near the entrance. Very happy and helpful.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Andrew M
I do apologize and regret that your stay in February was not completely satisfactory. I do understand the problems that occurred with parking in February due to our popular Park & Fly package. We are taking the necessary steps to prevent any future occurrences. I’m also disappointed to hear that you were not provided complete warm and caring service during your stay and I will follow-up with my staff to improve our service. Our goal is to offer first class facilities and service to all our guests and I do apologize that this was not completely the case during your stay. I do thank you for the kind words about Paul, one of our drivers and I will pass along your kind words to him.
I appreciate your feedback as this is how we improve our operation.
Warm regards,
David, GM

Travelers are raving about these Chelsea hotels

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We did park sleep ride and never got picked up on our return to boston. The hotel was nice. Not easy to find. The cab driver couldn't find it on our return.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Thank you for the feedback concerning your stay and the problems that we wern't able to pick you up at the airport. i will look into ways to make sure the cab drivers know our location.

I appreciate your comments and we hope to see you back soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chelsea
Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport
Residence Inn Boston Logan Airport/Chelsea
Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston Logan Airport Chelsea
TownePlace Suites Boston Logan Airport/Chelsea
Hampton Inn Boston-Logan Airport
enVision Hotel Boston-Everett

Been to Wyndham Boston Chelsea? Share your experiences!