“Great food!”

Amici Trattoria
Ranked #22 of 78 Restaurants in Chelmsford
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 24, 2012

There was a full restaurant for years in Billerica, it was one of the most popular in town until the land was sold. The Chelmsford location is much smaller, however the food is just as good. Service and pricing very reasonable.

2  Thank MiaVal

Reviewed March 31, 2012

Wow! I never thought my three picky eater children would ever eat calamari, but they did and they loved every bit! Also, being 100% Italian and only eating homemade sauce most of my life, I can tell you the sauce is very good. We've eaten there on a few occasions and the food is very consistent. Given the size of the restaurant there primary business is take out, but there is a dining area. Highly recommend for catering.

2  Thank MrYellek
Reviewed January 1, 2012

Amici's is a terrific little classic Italian restaurant in downtown Chelmsford. Yes, it's in a strip mall but don't let that stop you from stopping by.

We eat at Amici's about 4-5 times a year and we're never disappointed. Our kids love it and we always enjoy it as well.

The shrimp scampi is always perfect, as is the caprese salad and fried calamari. The pizza is also awesome.

Frankly, there is a larger Italian chain restaurant up the street and we often find that we enjoy Amici's more.

2  Thank Zoomzoomzoom149
Reviewed December 3, 2011

We found Amici Trattoria over a year ago. It is tucked into a strip mall, and from the outside looks like any strip mall restaurant. In fact, it looks that way inside, too. But looks can be deceiving. We have eaten there or had take out at least a dozen times over the last year, and I can say we have not really had a bad experience. Their main dishes are great, and the desserts, expecially the tiramisu, are good, too.

1  Thank MisplacedS0utherner
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I usually travel to places a lot for good food. I have a fuel efficient car, therefore I do not mind going the distance for what I know will surely be a fantastic meal.

Thank goodness that I can let my odometer rest a little because I have found a wonderful Italian place that is very local (less than a 15 minute drive) to
where I live.

A small place from the outside but definitely worth going to check out because it is cozy and romantic on the inside. The selection of menu choices is outstanding and the food will leave you drooling for more! It is prepared by 3 people, and two of them are the owners. You can usually trust when an owner prepares your meal; are they really going to make it wrong? You would put them out of business!

The portions are perfect for TWO PEOPLE to split if desired or take home leftovers! The chicken marsala I highly recommend or the tortellini arrabiata or shrimp scampi!

I also appreciate the fact that even though this place is small, they have a liquor license so you can enjoy a nice glass of wine with your dinner.

2  Thank tastytidbits