“Excellent pizza.Clean establishment. Friendly friendly.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
United States
“Excellent pizza.Clean establishment. Friendly friendly.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

We had a great pizza at Jimmy's. We had just run a marathon and needed pizza and beer as a reward.We hobbled over to Jimmy's.The crust is hand tossed so it is crusty like Italian bread. There is the right amount of sauce and cheese on the pie. It was a GREAT pizza.They gave us beer in a frosted glass so it was ICE COLD! The place is very clean. Everyone was very friendly.If we ever come back to Lowell we will definitely come back to Jimmy's.

• Visited October 2013

El Dorado, Kansas
“Don't Know about the Pizza, but Loved the Seafood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

I had the fried fisherman's platter, whole clams, clam strips, scallops and haddock. I thought it was all delicious as were the fries and salad I had for my two sides. The fries are like steak fries. It was a huge amount of food. They also have bottled beer.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank scoreboardman
Dallas, Texas
“Best cheese pizza I have ever had!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

The cheese pizza at Jimmy's Pizza is the best pizza I have ever had in my entire life! I was on a trip to the Boston area and tried Jimmy's Pizza. This pizza was so delicious that I still think of it whenever I think of pizza...unfortunately I live halfway across the country. My son wants us to go to Boston just so we can have it since I have mentioned it quite a few times.

• Visited October 2012
San Antonio, Texas
“A must eat when I'm back in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

I grew up in Chelmsford, although I now live in Texas. There is NOTHING remotely close to Jimmy's for great subs and pizza.

The best thing is their steak bomb, or special steak. Cooked on a flattop, everything on it, yum! You'll need a fork to finish it up. I usually get the small, a large if I'm really hungry. Pizza here is excellent, all of the usual toppings. Service is friendly (counter service), wide range of beverages available.

• Visited May 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Calzone Heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

Hands down, this place has the best Calzone I've had in a while. It's very consistent, no matter how many times you try it. The calzone dough is thin and flaky, leaving more room for what's important...the filling. The cheese is always nice and gooey. For those of you who love buffalo chicken, like myself, their Buffalo Blast calzone is out of this world. My favorite. The buffalo sauce is hot but not that overpowering. I would highly recommend this place.

• Visited April 2013