“Good Ice Cream”

Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Chelmsford
Westford, Massachusetts
“Good Ice Cream”
Reviewed December 27, 2011

We always stop by. They have wonder Rum Raisen, Orange Pineapple and Raspberry. Their grapenut is good also.

massachusetts
“If you like frozen yogurt, this is your place!”
Reviewed October 11, 2011

I can't eat ice cream, too rich for me, but I LOVE frozen yogurt. Not the soft serve stuff, real hard/scoopable frozen yogurt. Sully's has excellent frozen yogurt in about 10 or so flavors. My favorite is the Coffee Heath, the mocha chip & moosetracks are also excellent. I have not tried the others, I guess I am in a (happy) rut!
Portions are enormous, I normally get a kiddie size, which is pretty large, for $2.50
The service is very good, the girls that work there all seem to be on Chelmsford sports teams and are hard workers. It seems to be customary to overtip them for their college funds. They are appreciative and SO much friendlier than the servers at Kimballs.
Oh, and Sully's is open until the beginning of December, so on those warm days like today you can pop by for a delicious frozen treat!!

• Visited October 2011
Chelmsford, Massachusetts
“I scream for ice cream”
Reviewed September 22, 2010

We live right down the road and pass it everyday on the way home from work. The ice cream is great and they give decent sizes. I'm a fan of the blackrasberry oreo and some of the other concoctive mixtures they come up with. It doesn't have all the glitz and glamour from it's competitor in the town down the street, but it serves it purpose. The one downside is that there seems to be a lot of trash that never is picked up around the facility

Portland, ME
“Wonderful frozen yogurt and bountiful portions”
Reviewed December 14, 2009

We live in Maine and travel to the Berkshires and New York quite often. We ALWAYS stop at Sully's. My wife and I especially like the new Moose Tracks frozen yogurt. It is as smooth and creamy as ice cream. Kiddie portions are big enough for most adults. We will keep going back forever.

“Overated”
Reviewed July 3, 2009

His brother Bobby runs a much nicer and cleaner icecream stand up in Tyngsboro at Sullivan Farms.