“no apologies for overcharging”
Review of Zesty Pizza

Zesty Pizza
Ranked #12 of 77 Restaurants in Chelmsford
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Lowell, Massachusetts
“no apologies for overcharging”
Reviewed August 27, 2011

We ordered 2 subs and beers. After quite a long wait, the cashier brought us 3 subs and mine had cheese, which I cannot eat and didn't order. After a lengthy discussion by kitchen staff, my sub was delivered. We had to ask twice for our beer. It was not a busy night so not sure why everything took so long. The food was ok, nothing great. Staff cranky and unfriendly. As we were leaving, we realized we were overcharged so went back in to speak with the cashier. She immediately opened the register and pulled out over $6... she knew all along that she charged us for 3 subs! When I asked what happened she said she didn't know and offered no apologiy, no sorry for error and not even a thank you for your understamding. Hang on go your wallet and check prices if you go to this place.

• Visited August 2011
2 Thank perkie1

“favorite pizza place in town! never been...”
Reviewed October 15, 2010

favorite pizza place in town! never been let down and I've been eating here for atleast 15 years!

may I suggest the Zesty's special sub?! excellent choice!

Honolulu, Hawaii
“Once almost chocked”
Reviewed May 18, 2010

Food was always average for the type of restaurant.
They once served me a rotten meat sandwich and gave me a hard time when I returned it.
After that I'll never eat there again even if it was only once out of about 20 times.

1 Thank overvolting
chelmsford
“attitude”
Reviewed November 18, 2009

i always get a weird attitude from these guys,found a hair in my fries once,but they do have great pizzia.

Chelmsford, Massachusetts
“Best pizza in Chelmsford”
Reviewed February 3, 2009

I've tried Sals and I've tried Jimmy's and this place has the best pizza in town I think. Not too thin with the right amount of cheese - can't wait to try what else they have to offer. This will be my go to pizza joint from now on.