“Very good pizza”

Ranked #11 of 78 Restaurants in Chelmsford
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2013

In my opiniion, Bertucci's has the best pizza - thin crust, lots of interesting toppings. Plus for 2.99 per person you can add a salad. What's not to like?

Reviewed March 2, 2013

I've been to this location many times and this time just didn't cut it.
Service was just plain old weak!
The waitresses's only redeeming quality was she was very pleasant and friendly. If I was looking for friendship, they'd get an excellent rating, but I was looking for decent food and good service which didn't happen.

We had to wait for rolls, had ask for butter, waitress never checked on us during our dinner, and consequently, she didn't refill drinks. Fortunately when the rolls came out they were piping hot.

Lasagna tasty but was not cooked hot throughout--parts were warm, parts were cool and none was hot. I couldn't send it back because we didn't see the waitress until she noticed we were finished eating.

My sausage soup was delicious.

The others enjoyed their meals; calzone, 4 Cheese Ravioli, Baked Tortellini and Chicken Gratinati, and Shrimp Rossini.

The restaurant was very hot, unfortunately my lasagna was not.
Waitresses brought the check, but forgot our doggy bag.
Seems her bad night became ours.

Willing to try this location again based on prior more positive experiences.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Not a chain fan, but it's Pizza and Bertuccis pizza, to my taste, is one of the best. Add to that the Tuscan chicken wings and I'm going back when I must go to a chain. As its a chain there's not much to distinguish this but the staff are always very nice to deal with and the elderly gentleman hosting, is always, well, a gentleman :-)

Reviewed January 8, 2013

The pizza was great and it came with a salad that could easily feed three people. The rolls were fresh baked and OUTSTANDING and our waitress was actually spectacular. I'd definitely go back.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

We went to the free tasting of the fall pizzas paired with Samuel Adams. We liked the roasted mushroom & butternut squash and blue cheese the best. There was also a potato and bacon & spicy salami.