“One of the best!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Fair Lawn, New Jersey, Usa
“One of the best!”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I frequent the area for business. This is where we bring customers that don't require an over the top snooty dining experience. The Staff is great and very professional. They know how to move things along at the right pace. The food actually speaks for itself - The specials are fantastic and very creative!. We will actually order a couple of the Lobster baked macaroni and cheese as an appetizer and share it with the table. It is one of the best I've ever had bar none! It is very filling (In a good way) for a meal So, sharing it with the table was a great way to let everyone enjoy this plate without ordering it as a main entree. PS: they sometimes run out on busy nights. It's made fresh so, once they're out, they're out! We've actually asked them to set two or three aside when we make reservations to ensure we have some with our customers.

We were in the area on a college visit with my son and I brought my wife here for a "Date". It was outstanding as usual.

So, if you're taking customers out or just out for a date night this restaurant covers all of the bases!

Make sure you call in advance and give yourself enough time to have a drink at the bar while you wait for your table. We will be back again and again.

• Visited December 2013

• Thai first
Beverly, Massachusetts
“Decent seafood for being Inland”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Had the Lobster Risotto (Their Signature Dish). Risotto was slightly undercooked but good. Lobster was fresh and cooked that day, not canned or Frozen. All other seafood dishes looked fresh and good for being inland. If you have a desire for Fresh seafood and you are inland, this is a good choice.

• Visited October 2013
Dunstable, Massachusetts
“Fish is good but”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

The fish is great but if you are ordering a fish dinner, hope you like some of your sides to be hard as a rock. The broccoli has way more than a crunch to it and if you ask when ordering take out if they could cook it a little more, they say they will ask but you end up with the same thing. The rice has also come as little rock pellets more than once. Other than that their fish has always been really great. Service in the restaurant is good. The restaurant is almost always crowded. It is not a very big place. Parking is reasonable but if it is your first time there you can fly right by the parking lot entrance real easy. Hope this is of some help. Maybe if enough customers mention they would like their vegetables cooked a little more, maybe they will listen. I don't think we are the only ones that don't want almost raw vegetables.

• Visited January 2014
North Shore, MA
“Great food”
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

After reading some reviews here I was a little nervous about the wait/service here. But we called ahead for dinner at 6 on a Saturday and didn't wait more than 30 minutes which was fine since we got seats at the bar. Our waiter was a little bland, felt like he was rushed and didn't spend a lot of time with us, didn't even say his name. But I had a special of sole stuffed with crab and creamed spinach served over wild rice and it was Delicious. Everything came out correct and in a timely manner, so I had a great first visit here.

Steamboat Springs, Colorado
“My Hometown Favorite”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I recently visited Chelmsford to attend my 60th high school reunion. Since I hadn't been back in quite a while I asked around for a good local eatery. Someone said to visit Fishbones and I said don't you mean Bonefish? They said no, this is not a chain restaurant this is a local gem. Boy, they weren't kidding. This is one of the nicest restaurants I have ever visited - anywhere. Comfort, decor, service, food, Fishbones has got it all. No matter what your taste you will not be disappointed. 5 star in every catagory.

• Visited October 2013