“Delicious Food, Great Service”

Fishbones in the Village
Ranked #1 of 77 Restaurants in Chelmsford
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My family went here for my brothers birthday. It was our first trip to the restaurant. Our food was fantastic and the waitress who was being trained by another waitress was extremely attentive and helpful. We had a great meal and we will definitely be going back. We are only 40 minutes away.

1  Thank anitac3
There are newer reviews for Fishbones in the Village

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Always great service and food. Josh and Scott are awesome!! I usually come by myself and they make me feel welcome. The food is incredible. Specials are so delicious. Love this place.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Wanted to try a new restaurant on our shopping trip and YELPED Fishbones, sorry TripAdvisor. Decided to give it a try. We arrived on Saturday late afternoon a little after 4 pm and were greeted and seated immediately. Our waitress Sally was very friendly and helpful. We decided on the fried Calamari appetizer, the hubby a fried Haddock plate with cole slaw and baked potato and for me, the Lobster Roll with fries and cole slaw. The appetizer arrived rather quickly and was very fresh and crispy. The dipping sauce was very tasty too. Our meals came right as we were finishing our appetizer and my husband thought the Haddock was terrific. My lobster roll was average (hard to beat the lobster rolls I've had all summer from The Beach Plum in Hampton), the cole slaw was excellent and the fries, hot and crispy but not hand cut. Overall, a good experience, average pricing, good service so we'll be back when we're in the area.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Seafood is always fresh here. My favorite is the salad with the grilled salmon. This place is near where I work. Always packed with lots people during the lunch hour. If you don't want to wait for a table, suggest you to get here around 11:30am to avoid the crowd.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My wife and I are fortunate to live close by; as we dine there often. Weither it's lunch or dinner we can always expect great service and delicious meals. Great Martini's, desserts, and atmosphere.

1  Thank Jack D