“Solid local thai”

Thai Jasmine
Ranked #17 of 77 Restaurants in Chelmsford
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed May 18, 2010

Food is very decent, service is great and prices are reasonable (but have been going up lately, still cheaper than similar alternatives.)

There are newer reviews for Thai Jasmine

Reviewed February 9, 2010

Food is always fresh and well prepared. Bartender is generous in her pour, always good service. I've been to Thai places around the US, and this is one of the best for fresh and tasty food. Local characters populate the small but lively bar.

1  Thank liketoflyfish
Reviewed October 2, 2008

We have lived all over the world, including in Asia and recently moved from the west coast to Chelmsford. Thai food had become a staple for our family. We stumbled on this little Thai restaurant and have been delighted ever since. The food is very well prepared and the portions fair. We highly recommend Thai Jasmine and continue to be amazed that we found this place in 'little Chelmsford'!

2  Thank seahow
Reviewed January 31, 2008

My husband and I go frequently to this Thai restaurant near our home. We have never been disappointed in the food preperation or service we have received here. The portion sizes are large and freshly prepared. We love the Pad Thai, Ginger Chicken, Silver Soup,.. etc. The owners have been enhancing the restaurants dining area over the years. They have separated the bar area and added nice touches such as flower arrangements to the tables and decorations to the dining room. It is very popular at lunch time as it is near many corporations. For dinner it is quieter and easier to get a table. This is definitely one of our favorite restaurants in the area.

2  Thank sedum37
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed January 13, 2008

I've only been to Thai Jasmine once, but found it to be the best Thai food I've been able to find in Massachusetts. It's nowhere near my house, but I still dream of going up there for a special occasion.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook