“Good food”

Cuisines: Thai
Massachusetts
“Good food”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I really like spicy Thai Basil dishes and Thai Jasmine is quite good. If you don't like some ingredient in the dish they have no problem cooking to order and eliminating it. Service was OK, as a party of 2 we ordered 3 appetizers but only 2 were served. This was noted and removed from the bill. Food was fresh and tasty.

• Visited December 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
“Tasty food but not great service”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

This is a good Thai restaurant with plenty of options. Restaurant ambiance and service is not great but at the offered price, it is acceptable. Food quality is good, but not very spicy ( even though we asked for spicy option). I will use the restaurant for take out only.

• Visited October 2013
“I would definitely go back”
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

So I had the chicken basil for lunch. It was accompanied with rice and a complimentary bowl of soup. At lunchtime there are numbered items you can pick from which is very unique for a Thai restaurant. I ordered my chicken basil spicy but it was far from it so they suggest you add your own condiments that are on the table. It would be much better if it just came out the way I had ordered it but overall the food was still very good and I go back

• Visited September 2013
Massachusetts
“Looking for and Found”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We've been looking for a really good place for Thai food and we finally found it at Thai Jasmine in Chelmsford Ma. soup to nuts(Pad Thai) was excellent. Service was friendly and efficient. The only thing that we didn't like is when we get everything we order at the same time, the timing of the serving is a little off.. We will definitely go back and tried harder to get our point across about soup, appetizers, and main meal...

• Visited July 2013
Troy, New York
“Good people good service”
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Lots of food for a great price. We have been here quite a few times and each time the food is great and the drinks even better. I have to say best Thai food in the area and if you are looking for a Thai restaurant this is realy a great place to visit.

• Visited January 2013