“While Enjoying Two Nights at the Radisson We Profited the Bar and Grill.”

Independence Bar & Grill
Ranked #58 of 78 Restaurants in Chelmsford
Cuisines: American
Description: Come by the Independence Bar & Grill and enjoy a wonderful meal. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, our menu features plenty of variety. All breakfasts are cooked to order. Fresh homemade soups and our famous NE Clam Chowder are a great start to lunch and dinner. Entrees are traditional fare and include fresh steaks and seafood along with lighter healty choices as well. Reservations are accepted.
Reviewed August 27, 2014

We didn't feel like going to look for a restaurant and decided to stay at the hotel for the night ,so we went to the Bar and Grill ,very appealing restaurant ,nice oak or cherry wood décor and tables.. We ordered the fish platter and believe me enough for two ,my daughter had the fish soup and her husband had this huge hamburger. The food was great we could not complain about the taste nor the quantity everything was delicious. The service was very good ,We were brought to the table by the usher then a waitress came to serve us . I left my purse hanging on a chair went back in ten minutes and it was still hanging ,lucky me .I will always remember this restaurant because of it. When eating out I find sometimes we expect a little too much and that is the reason we are disappointed or it could be just how we feel on that day Enjoy your meal there.

Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

Not because it was the worst food I have ever eaten out...but because it wasn't really that good. Very salty pork sandwich. Calzone was made with 2 times the amount of sauce it needed and the taste wasn't very good. We were on our way back from nh and were hungry so we went with the 4 stars on TA. Not so. Friendly service. Kitchen was very slow for an empty restaurant and what we ordered.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

cozy little bar with live entertainment. A nice place for a glass of wine to unwind after a long work day

Reviewed July 13, 2014

I stayed 4 days on business, and had breakfast each day here. The food was good, but the staff truly were amazing.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Food was good and reasonably priced, but the beer was very pricey. Party of 5 ordered different meals, and all were very tasty and as ordered.