“Don't waste your time or money!”
Review of Tango Grill Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tango Grill Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 29, 2011

My family and I enjoyed a great breakfast here not too long ago. The waitress described what sounded like a fabulous dining experience at night, so as a surprise I took my wife there for dinner. What a HUGE disappointment! The waitress seemed to be in her own world, the cocktails that we ordered off of the menu were not available, but instead of being told, we were served whatever was available. We ordered an appetizer and salad to start. The appetizer presented was the wrong one, the salad was served with no dressing. Our main course were finally served after well over an hour after receiving our appetizer. They were ice cold and had the wrong items. The Paella was the biggest disappointment, the rice was one big blob with very little meat and seafood for the price. We were not offered coffee or desert and we left feeling that we had wasted our time and money. As I had wanted to surprise my wife with a nice night out, this was the biggest disappointment. The food and staff were the second, sadly!

There are newer reviews for Tango Grill Cafe

Reviewed September 10, 2011

Dirty glass, walls need painting, good service but depending on what you order value for the price varies. Need to add a side of eggs to menu. Maple syrup in a prepackaged container?!? Possibly pre packaged food used.