“Not just Pizza, but Full Breakfast Menu!”

Brick House Center Grille & Pizza
Ranked #12 of 78 Restaurants in Chelmsford
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 3, 2013

This place has it all! This was my first time there for breakfast. Full breakfast menu, great food and plenty of it.Great coffee, I enjoyed my one very large and tasty blueberry pancake.Great selection for lunch and dinner. Some of the finest pizza in the area. Great sports bar.several large flat screen T.V.'s to enjoy the Boston sports Teams. Late night service. Very prompt and friendly wait staff, Annie made us feel right at home.Very clean and warm atmosphere.Casual dress. Great place to meet family and friends.You will enjoy everything on the menu. Ample parking.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Atmosphere, staff is so wonderful, food is excellent. Great for breakfast - thats my favorite, great for kids, great late at night.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

What I like most about this restaurant is that is it consistent. From the service to the food and atmosphere, it's all very predictable.

I love their Greek salad! It's served with a fresh, soft piece of pita bread delicious reamy greek dressing. The slab of feta on the salad is more than enough to shared for dinner especially if you add grilled chicken.

The pizza is very good!

Whenever I am in Chelmsford I end up eating at least be meal from here. The atmosphere is not my favorite so we take food to go.

Reviewed January 26, 2012

There is no skimping on the portion sizes at Brick House. The ingredients are always fresh as well. This is our go to place for sandwiches in Chelmsford.

Reviewed May 30, 2011

We love the pizza here but you can hardly see the toppings. We order the spinach and mushroom and the spinach looks like just a sprinkling of parsley. The mushrooms are canned so really not the "freshest ingredients."
It still is a decent pizza despite this.