“I would go back but not in a rush”
Review of Yoong Tong II

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Yoong Tong II
Ranked #15 of 78 Restaurants in Chelmsford
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Food was a little pricey. My chicken basil dish was very average. As I said I would go back but not in a rush.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is our favorite restaurant, by far – the whole family is so nice and friendly (they own one in Northborough, MA as well – we have tried that one and love it – that one has sushi). The food is excellent, authentic Thai food – its wonderful. The location is a little hidden, but once you find this place – trust me, you’ll love it!!!! All food is fresh, made to order, you can add/delete any ingredients as you wish and also indiciate the spiciness you desire.

Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

The food was excellent. The vegatables were very fresh. The service was excellent. I had walked from the hotel and when she saw it was raining they gave me a ride back to the hotel!

Reviewed June 28, 2012

I have not been here in over 2 years, but the one visit was more than enough. The food was not flavorful or cooked properly and we ended up getting sick later that night. I would recommend Thai Jasmine or Blue Taleh.