“Excellent”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Best mexican food i've ever tried in my life!!
If you visit Chelmsford, you must go to this restaurant.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Moe's is a great place to go if you're no longer satisfied with that over-sized burrito place. Their menu selection (which is entertaining by itself) offers four or five times the offerings of that other place. We enjoy eating there. The only downside to Moe's is their staff. They are slow, sometimes rude and obnoxious and they don't always get our orders correct. I think they're more focused on having a good time than customer service. We forgive them for this shortcoming and go back to sample more of their tasty fare!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

The quality and quantity for the price. Service is quick, ingredients fresh. A value compared to fast food restaurants and sub shops.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Good variety of fine Mexican choices, burritos and tacos and a salsa bar.. Food is very fresh and tasty.Cafeteria style walk thru, service is good with friendly employees who prepare the food the way you like it. It is clean, but can be a little noisy when crowded.Great for lunch with plenty of food to take for leftovers.Parking can be limited during the holiday season.

1  Thank snzrmatt
Reviewed October 8, 2012

The chorus of "Welcome to Moe's" kind of irks me to no end but I try and ignore it while I choose what I want. The menu board may seem a little overwhelming so I stick with a regular burrito or the taco salad (highly recommend). Going through the line I am able to instruct them on what ingredients they should pile on my burrito. By the end it is usually so large and round then when it comes time to eat it, I split it into two meals: lunch AND dinner! Never been to Chipotle so I can not relate to the ingredients or service.