“One of the best chain restaurants”

Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #41 of 78 Restaurants in Chelmsford
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed February 24, 2013

The quality and quantity for the price. Service is quick, ingredients fresh. A value compared to fast food restaurants and sub shops.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Good variety of fine Mexican choices, burritos and tacos and a salsa bar.. Food is very fresh and tasty.Cafeteria style walk thru, service is good with friendly employees who prepare the food the way you like it. It is clean, but can be a little noisy when crowded.Great for lunch with plenty of food to take for leftovers.Parking can be limited during the holiday season.

1  Thank snzrmatt
Reviewed October 8, 2012

The chorus of "Welcome to Moe's" kind of irks me to no end but I try and ignore it while I choose what I want. The menu board may seem a little overwhelming so I stick with a regular burrito or the taco salad (highly recommend). Going through the line I am able to instruct them on what ingredients they should pile on my burrito. By the end it is usually so large and round then when it comes time to eat it, I split it into two meals: lunch AND dinner! Never been to Chipotle so I can not relate to the ingredients or service.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Bland, soggy burrito and tacos, chips that taste like salted cardboard. Staff acted like we were interrupting them standing around. It reminds me of Subway, just "Mexican" instead. (Subway is much better, don't get me wrong). You tell them you want a burrito, what kind of meat, then they keep passing it down on tinfoil and asking you what you want in it from the bins in front of the servers. Go to Panara Bread next door.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

This is another chain Mexican restaurant and they do a decent job with the food. I prefer Chipotle instead, although Moe's has a bigger menu and a salsa bar.