“Typical Burrito Place”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed October 8, 2012

The chorus of "Welcome to Moe's" kind of irks me to no end but I try and ignore it while I choose what I want. The menu board may seem a little overwhelming so I stick with a regular burrito or the taco salad (highly recommend). Going through the line I am able to instruct them on what ingredients they should pile on my burrito. By the end it is usually so large and round then when it comes time to eat it, I split it into two meals: lunch AND dinner! Never been to Chipotle so I can not relate to the ingredients or service.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Bland, soggy burrito and tacos, chips that taste like salted cardboard. Staff acted like we were interrupting them standing around. It reminds me of Subway, just "Mexican" instead. (Subway is much better, don't get me wrong). You tell them you want a burrito, what kind of meat, then they keep passing it down on tinfoil and asking you what you want in it from the bins in front of the servers. Go to Panara Bread next door.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

This is another chain Mexican restaurant and they do a decent job with the food. I prefer Chipotle instead, although Moe's has a bigger menu and a salsa bar.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

food is good. they serve beer also at this place so its good. Service is little slow at times

Reviewed December 30, 2011

We love to head to Moe's for lunch, which turns into leftovers for dinner due to the massive size of the burritos!