“Menu full of items”
Review of Feng Shui

Feng Shui
Reserve with OpenTable
Feng Shui is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 78 Restaurants in Chelmsford
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Taste, Quality and Style. Feng Shui carefully melds the finest tastes and styles that traditional Chinese and Japanese cuisines have to offer into original fusion dishes created by its reclaimed chefs using only the freshest materials. Feng Shui offers a wide selection of cuisine and venues, covering Hibachi, Sushi, Chinese, Fusion, Daily Lunch Buffet and Sunday Dinner Buffet.
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I had Sunday Lunch at this restaurant during my stay at Chelmsford. The number of items served in buffet are huge. On sundays they served Crab legs which I liked the most.

It a good value for money

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Did not try buffet. Can not speak for that.
The service is horrible and the food is so so comparing to the price.

I sit down, and nobody comes to serve me. After a while, I had to wave my hand hard and a waiter came over and gave me a cup of water. Then I have to wait again. I tried to look at the waiters who walk by, they all tried to avoid my eye contact. I looked around, I saw a couple who just came in and a waiter served them right away. When that waiter walks by, I tried to signal him again that I am ready to order food, he again pretend not seeing me. I then said "excuse me", he all of sudden yelled to me "did you see me before? I am not the one who serves you, ...". I was horrified. Other waiters heard it and then the one who supposed to serve me (I guess) ran to me. Then everything becomes normal.

No one came to me and apologize what has happened. I did leave enough tip for the waiter but I won't come there again.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Feng Shui is a really fun place ,with delicious food! they have entertaining chefs who come to your hibachi table to set the place on fire, spin knives in the air, and create a really cool onion "volcano".Seating is family style, and the crowd is always friendly. The sushi is fabulous , and the prices are reasonable.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

As the title mentions, their Spinach Fried Rice is delicious. They also have a great layout for their restaurant. I usually end up here every few months when I(or my wife) are craving Chinese.

Reviewed June 17, 2012 via mobile

Best option for hibachi in the area. Portions are average. I've heard the sushi is good but havent tried it yet.