“Pretty Much Perfect”
Review of India Palace - CLOSED

India Palace
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Most places I have been to in the US don't really do an Indian restaurant UK style, which I know is not really Indian either, but it's what you miss if your English and spend more than a few days on burgers, short rib and frys.

The Indian Palace was pretty much perfect. The menu was good, with all the "classics" The Sag Paneer was the very best I had ever had anywhere, including parts of Asia.

I had a Peshwari Naan, which I though was the wrong one when it arrived. Turns out it was just thinner and not as stodgy as a UK version. I actually liked it better and it was a perfect eating tool for those of us who like to eat with bread.

Couple of things. I had to ask for the Sag Paneer to be served as a side dish rather than as a Vegitarian option full dish. The waiter was good about it, but I think they should look at what UK Indian restaurant do for side dishes. They could make more money.

I also think they should look at the whole idea of warming plates on the table (maybe US health and safety won't allow it) as my main dish was getting cold half way through.

3  Thank Andrew C

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Lots of variety. The food was nicely prepared and flavorful. Waiting to go back. I am not sure how service would be like since we served ourselves for buffet. Hopefully not disappointing.

1  Thank Lawyer21
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Friendly service and delicious food make this a family favorite for take out or dine in.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

This restaurant makes great North Indian food and they can customize to your spice level. I enjoy spicy food and they come through every time, plus they are local.

Reviewed December 5, 2011

Small Indian Restaurant tucked into a little strip mall that packs big flavors. Definitely come here for the lunch buffet because the price is worth it. Small but effective and very tasty. The tandoori chicken, garlic naan and and spinach dahl were my favorites but all were excellent. Check this place out if you're in the area.