“The perfect place for a weekend”

Chatham Bars Inn Resort and Spa
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Chatham
Brooklyn, New York
“The perfect place for a weekend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

Visited the Chatham Bars inn for an anniversary trip and the weekend we ended up speding there was amazing. We got a bottle of champagne in our room which was a lovely touch. Room was clean and adorable,spacious but cozy and homey.
We had dinner at the Sacred Cod-one of the two restaurants- the first night and food was delicious and service was also really good. Brunch on our departure day at Stars-the other restaurants in the resort- was also excellent. On saturday night we had dinner at the Impudent Oyster and we were dropped off in front of the restaurant and picked back up at a bar the concierge suggested nearby by their driver service which was also impeccable.
All in all a very good experience, we cannot wait to go back!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Chiara D

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (465)
Yonkers, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

My husband and I were looking for a quick get away from NY for our 3rd Anniversary and decided to visit Cape Cod. This was our first trip there and we could not have been more excited when we pulled up at Chatham Bars Inn. From the moment we arrived the hotel blew us away. It was perfectly lit under the stars when we pulled up. The valet staff was incredibly attentive and in no time at all the front desk had us checked in. We could not have been more ecstatic when we arrived at our incredible ocean front "Beach House" suite. What a beautiful room, fit with not 1 but 2 fireplaces, a beautiful sitting that lead to a glass balcony over looking the ocean! What more could you ask for? I have stayed at tons of great hotels over the years being in the event planning industry and I must say...this hotel was not only impressive, but the room was incredibly clean! It is rare that I feel that a hotel room exceeds my expectations in cleanliness but this one really stands out! The next morning I had the pleasure of running into Bill Holland (Director of Housekeeping) and I was sure to let him know how impressed we were by what a great job he and his staff do at keeping their rooms in tip top shape. Overall this was 5 star stay in all aspects and a getaway we will always remember. Thank you to the Chatham Bars Inn staff for the lasting impression. We will be back!

Room Tip: Get the Beach House suite....you will not regret it!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Scottsdale, AZ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

My husband and I stayed here recently, but unfortunately it rained during the entire stay. However, the Inn and its surrounding "cottages" (more like houses) are absolutely beautiful! The room was spotless - the room service was timely, the food excellent and our server at Stars (Stan) was spot on. I have recommended this resort to all my friends back in Scottsdale, Arizona (a city which is known for top notch resorts also and Chatham Bars Inn is right up there with those resorts). We will be back and hopefully the weather the next time will cooperate. Lovely stay.

Room Tip: It appeared to me that all of the rooms would be fine. During the summer, of course, the cottages c...
1 Thank Scottsdale4111
White Plains, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

I surprised my wife at a stay here. Based on the review I saw from TripAdvisor. My wife is very picky about where she stays, very picky. We stayed from April 29th to May 1st. Let me just say everything was exceptional. The grounds are well kept, front desk reception was amazing (thanks Jennifer!), we had a great feeling when entering the main lobby. the Décor is great.

We stay in the deluxe cottage for two, everything is nice and clean, very roomy and comfortable. They had complimentary taxi service, they can drop you off to a local restaurant and pick you back up in one of the Land Rovers they have onsite! The drivers are very nice as well. My wife loved her stay here.

I Highly recommend this place!!

Cheers,
Nicholas Raymond

New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014

Superb experience from the moment we arrived; service from each individual we encountered, starting with the reservation over the phone several weeks prior to our visit, was outstanding. Staff goes well beyond the extra mile. First class restaurant on site, and even room service food was fabulous. But the real gem is the location, which is breathtaking - waking up every morning to the sunrise on the ocean outside my front door was wonderful. Pricey, but definitely worth it - would head back in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: Ask for ocean front room if at all possible; better pricing before Easter and after Labor day
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014

I had a spa suite at my recent stay, and in a word; perfect! I absolutely loved everything about my stay. I would go back and stay here in a heartbeat. I have stayed in every room type in this resort and this room was by far the best!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank mwisnes
Derry, New Hampshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

Quick trip to take advantage of a very generous anniversary gift from our three kids--4 yrs later! We booked an ocean view cottage and while the weather didn't cooperate, everything else was amazing. From the staff to the valet to the dining-expertly trained. Luz in the dining room was a joy, the front desk couldn't have been more accommodating and they provide transportation to local restaurants and Main Street in Range Rovers....
While not inexpensive it is definitely a first class operation, attending to every detail, in a beautiful setting, looking forward to returning in warmer weather-did I mention the location is superb?

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chatham
The Mansion at Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club
Red Jacket Beach Resort & Spa
Red Jacket Beach Resort & Spa
#4 of 21 in South Yarmouth
Wequassett Resort and Golf Club

Been to Chatham Bars Inn Resort and Spa? Share your experiences!