Hawthorne Motel(Chatham)(Great Value!)
$305
Pleasant Bay Village(Chatham)(Great Value!)
$282
Chatham Highlander(Chatham)(Great Value!)
$199
Chatham Tides(South Chatham)
$347
The Chatham Motel(Chatham)(Great Value!)
$185
Chatham Inn At 359 Main(Chatham)(Great Value!)
$349
Official Site
$1,350
$595
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $753/night.

Handkerchief Shoals Inn(South Harwich)(Great Value!)
$152
Skaket Beach Motel(Orleans)(Great Value!)
$175
1,929 results
All reviewschatham barssacred codspa suitecottage roomthe main dining roomthe cottagesthe main hoteloff seasonbeach house grillbeautiful resortcape codlobstercar serviceoverlooking the waterocean viewsteam showerget away
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We stayed back in April but I suspect my feelings would not change if we were there now. The rooms are clean and lovely but they should be for the prices charged. Yes we did book a special deal but given we were just a couple it was obvious they were just geared to try and offer deals to families at that time to try and start getting some bookings in the system ahead of the main season. Our mini bar was stripped bare as if they were expecting children to be using the room. Not a huge issue but for a property of this class they need to be getting the small things right all the time. Main restaurant was closed (even though it offers the best view) and you were obliged to use the bar restaurant tucked in the back for which the service was really below standard and the food was over priced. Then when we got the bill we had charges for things we had not even been told were available (a shuttle service into town). And the formula response from the staff (who do not even listen to what you are saying but are ready to just say "that is nice now here is what we want to tell you" was patronising. Whilst we can afford to stay at good properties we both hate feeling ripped off and not having value for money. This place is exactly that in spades. I wish we had decided to look for a lovely B&B or quaint inn.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
resortmanagercbi, Manager at Chatham Bars Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Thank you for your review of Chatham Bars Inn on Trip Advisor, we appreciate your feedback. I was sorry to learn at this late time, that your visit in April 2013 was not as positive as you had hoped for. I would be happy to discuss your comments with you directly, if you are able to give me a call sometime. If so, my direct line is 508.945.6710, or my email is mbriggs@chathambarsinn.com.

I can assure you that our team is dedicated in providing a world class experience for all guests of the Inn, and if we fell short of expectation, it is our duty to find proper resolve.

Again, thank you for your comments we hope that you may give us another try in the future, once we are able to connect one on one.

Truly,
Michael Briggs
Resort Manager
Chatham Bars Inn Resort and Spa

Reviewed November 10, 2013

My daughter and I were here for a family wedding. The staff were professional, courteous and they did everything plus to make our stay exceptional. We ate the scrumptious buffet on the veranda dining room with an absolute tremendous view of the ocean and inlet. We stayed at a guest cottage and the service was superb. Every effort was made to make us feel welcome, from the turn down service with the chocolate as well as and slippers awaiting your feet as you awake in the morning. the front desk provided a map with suggestions for our morning runs. the van service from the guest cottage to the reception and church was absolutely First class.
if you want to visit the cape in luxury, there is no other place to go.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank bob4353
Reviewed November 6, 2013

After another Fall stay at CBI, I need to encompass what an experience this resort has to offer.

We chose to stay in the Main Inn this trip and were pleasantly taken care of. The dining in the Inn was exquisite (as always) and the service is unmatched! We came here for a fall visit to enjoy the amenities of the area without the Cape Cod traffic. Great time to visit!

We got the chance to speak to the resort manager, Mike, and he made us feel like a member of the CBI family. Wonderful people and wonderful atmosphere.

We will be back this summer! Best resort in New England.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Mudhens219
Reviewed November 5, 2013

The Chatham Bars Inn is located right on the water with a stellar view. The grounds and rooms are spotless and leave you feeling relaxed and that you enjoyed your time. The staff are very helpful and friendly and always there to ensure you have a great stay. They even provide a car service to local restaurants and such even though they a great in-house restaurant! If you are going to the Cape, try and stay here first! Easy to get to and hard to leave!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Drew G
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I attended a conference at the Chatham's Bar Inn the first weekend in November. My room was spectacular with a gorgeous view (it must be even more spectacular in the summer). I had a one bedroom suite with a bench seat overlooking the ocean, a fireplace in the large livingroom and a huge bedroom with two queen size beds located in one of the cottages. It was a few minutes walk to the main building. The staff was courteous and helpful, check-in and check-out were a breeze. I had dinner at Stars, the food and service was wonderful and lunch in Stars the following day. I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business