“Nice addition to the Chatham dining scene!”
Review of Celestino's Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Celestino's Cafe
Cuisines: European
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Celestino's Cafe & Bakery in Chatham, MA is Cape Cod's newest French Bistro serving fine European cuisine for breakfast, lunch, & dinner. Opened by Theresa Jordan, Juan Paredes, & Dylan Jordan in May of 2009, Celestino's offers a French menu using only the freshest and finest ingredients prepared by chefs de cuisine Juan & Dylan. We also offer a wonderful selection of award winning wines, beers, and liqueurs. Diners can also enjoy fabulous house made cheesecakes, delicious cupcakes, and fine pastries & desserts.
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Cozy bar, romantic lighting, and a nicely eclectic menu in the center of town. Not large, and a soothing ambiance. We liked the chicken marsala and lobster risotto dishes a lot. Reasonable wine list with nice choices. Good service. A nice change of pace from the regular Cape Cod fare. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We arrived mid afternoon on a Friday in the Cape. We wound up going to the beach around 4pm and then swimming at our hotel until about 9pm. Then we headed to downtown Chatham to get some food. We went to three restaurants that told us if we didn't have a reservation they couldn't seat us. After much frustration we came here since they had a sign outfront saying they had a late night menu. We were craving oysters which they had so we thought "perfect!" We had two dozen oysters and a flatbread cheese pizza. Both were delicious and a life saver! Definitely would eat here again, esp since it means not cutting your time on the beach short!

1  Thank Cardinals11312
Reviewed July 8, 2013

After walking thru the hustle and bustle of all the shops and galleries on Main street, my husband and I love to sit at the far end of the bar of this quiet, elegant and comfortable little cafe. We just enjoy popping in for a quick drink, chat with Juan and Theresa and have a delectable appetizer or two. Their lamb is done perfectly every time, the lobster crepes full of succulent lobster with a tasty, light sauce. My favorite are the crab cakes with greens and vinaigrette, and their, oh so very different clam chowder (I would love the recipe for this). I also love the paintings on the walls, done by and for sale by local artists. A very unique place!

Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

We had an excellent lunch on 7/2 after shopping in Chatham. I had the crab cakes, which were outstanding, and my wife had the fruit and leafy green salad. The service was very good, and the overall experience was superlative. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I've been a summer resident here in Chatham for 30+ years. Last summer I had my first dining experience at Celestino's and was pleasantly surprised! I had the best Lobster and Brie Risotto I've ever tasted. The hunks of lobster in the risotto were plentiful and succulent. I arrived in Chatham last week for the summer of 2013 and have already been back to Celestino's twice. The restaurant is located in the heart of Chatham on Main Street where if you are lucky enough to score a table in the front window, you can enjoy the scenery of Main Street while enjoying your delicious meal.