“Descent Sandwiches and salads, good selection”
Review of Chatham Cookware

Chatham Cookware
Ranked #29 of 67 Restaurants in Chatham
Boston
“Descent Sandwiches and salads, good selection”
Reviewed September 8, 2009

I stopped by Chatham Cookware for lunch. I ordered a sandwich and my girlfriend ordered a salad. It was descent, on a scale of 1 to 10 I would rate the quality of food an 8. It was busy but the line moved fast and they were able to make our food very quickly. The wheat bread on the sandwich was a little stale. The quality of turkey is a step below Board Head or a D&D, but better than your average supermarket sandwich meat. I noticed they didn't do a great job cutting up the lettuce in small pieces on my girlfriends salad. A descent experience over all could improve on some aspects. They were swamped when we ordered for what it's worth, so the quality of food could go up during off peak hours. However as I noted above, they did a great job with the customer turnover.

1 Thank jaybarBoston