“Pies, pies, pies”
Review of Marion's Pie Shop-

Marion's Pie Shop-
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Chatham
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: we are closed for a winter break December 25th and will reopen February 14th, 2017
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Have been going here for years, long before the current owners. Surprisingly the quality hasn't changed. Our favorite is the strawberry rhubarb, but the bumble berry is great too. Good pies and more but you will pay about $14 for a standard size pie. On the other hand there is no other place like it. Give it a try if you want a great desert while on vacation.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We tried the savory Clam Pie and it was delicous! I think this is the best pie crust I've ever had.....yummy!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

After years of passing this shop up thinking it was going to be yet another Route 28 letdown, my wife and I were pleasantly surprised how great this place was. We purchased a delectable looking carrot cake which we will be serving to family later, but after trying their blueberry muffins, pecan bars and spinach and egg croissants, I have no doubt we will enjoy every slice of the carrot cake. They have a large variety of dessert and dinner pies. We are hoping to return to pick up a shepherd's pie later in the week. Seemed a little pricey in some regards, but it's simply too good to dwell on that. Regarding parking, I'm not sure what the issue would be, they have a lot that can fit 5 or 6 cars in front, but if you're approaching on the left, there's another much larger lot for overflow.

2  Thank pawliepockets
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We have been going to Chatham for years but had never stopped in here. This last time we decided to bring a pie while visiting family. We chose the blueberry, and I was transported back to childhood. I will always visit in the future.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Went here after reading very favorable review of their seafood pie

We bought the large size and regretted not buying a second pie.

Everyone in our party loved the taste, and vowed to come back for more