“Stop in to bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Wild Goose Tavern

Wild Goose Tavern
Ranked #12 of 67 Restaurants in Chatham
Cuisines: American, Bar, Soups
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Stop in to bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I took a break from hitting the shops along main street for a glass of wine and some hummus at the bar...it was lovely.

Visited April 2013

“Gross!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

I NEVER send anything back and ordered the lobster bisque and just knew it was "off" after first bite. I didn't want my husband to taste it in fear of getting sick. I just pushed it aside and when the waitress noticed I didn't eat it asked if everything was ok. I explained it tasted bad and was afraid it had expired. I had that really gross taste in my mouth and she tried telling me lobster bisque has a unique taste. Seriously....as if it was my first bisque???? The clam chowder was decent but my crab cake was cold and soggy. My poor husband ordered the Italian blt and his onion rings had a very thick batter that was burnt and even more gross was his sandwich that they pan fried each piece of meat in his club so it looked and smelled nasty. What a waste of time of money. I will never go back. To bad I picked that place after good reviews. Save your money and time.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank HCayton
Canton , Ma
“lunch on the porch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

food was outstanding!! nice warm day, they have celing heaters if it is chilly, able to people watch while enjoying great meal!!

Visited March 2013
boston
“Coffee not included ??”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

We came here again to enjoy Easter Brunch. The Buffett is good and selection ample but at $42 per person we couldn't believe the coffee wasn't included. Won't return out of principle....with tip the bill was $113 for the two of us. Not quite worth it.

Barrington, Rhode Island
“Interesting menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

I liked the menu choices as did everyone in my party, even the kids loved it. The drawback is that it was very noisy in the room where we were seated. Ask for a kids free room if you are not with kids.

Visited July 2012