“Real Food, Real People”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed September 22, 2018

What a find. We live in the Nashville area and we are losing chef-owned diners like Sandi's so we were so happy to find one in Chatham. Even though our lodging down the street offered a complimentary breakfast, we still chose to walk to Sandi's. My wife had the corned beef eggs benedict on one visit and French toast on another. I stuck with the basic eggs, sausage and home fries meal on both trips. The meals were so good. And Sandi and the staff could not have been friendlier and more welcoming. After being on the road for days, it was such a pleasure to find a place where real people serve real food. Thanks, Sandi and crew.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 31, 2018

I really wish I could say this local spot was fabulous because I spend a lot of time in Chatham and I would love to have a "go to" breakfast spot in town - But I cannot. The inside is rough, it needs a major facelift. The food is as basic as it gets, little flavor and no presentation. There is really no thought that goes into developing flavorful dishes here. The prices are Chatham prices so they are not giving it away. I think the staff really cannot stand the tourist crowds because they seem to be miserable.

I like to go to Capeside Kitchen in Harwichport - life is too short to pay restaurant prices and leave unsatisfied.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 19, 2018

Great for breakfast. Home fries are awesome! Sandi is a delight as is the rest of the staff. Best breakfast of the week in Chatham.

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

We were excited to try Sandi’s dinner for the first time! We had excellent and very friendly service! The omelets were delicious! The pancakes fantastic! A great find! We will be sure to stop there on our next trip!

Reviewed August 18, 2018

every year when on the Cape, we go to Sandy's Diner for breakfast. The homey, friendly atmosphere is as good as the food. Fresh fruit served daily with french toast, waffles or pancakes.