“Reasonable”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I tried a calzone one evening, it was great. The pizza looked good too but I never got a chance to try it. One of the more reasonable places to eat in downtown Chatham.

There are newer reviews for Carmine's

Reviewed September 13, 2012

My wife and I ordered "The Boss" pizza to go and brought it back to our motel. A small is definitely enough for 2. It was excellent and the crust was crispy.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Pizza made quickly. Something special about the cheese. Pepperoni was typical. Sausage less than average, but tasty.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

My wife and I both got different pizzas at Carmine's our first night in Chatham. Both were very good, but it was a bit expensive, which I guess is to be expected since it's right downtown. Their sandwiches seemed more reasonable and pretty good sized.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Fresh and just the way we like our pizza. Plenty of sauce and cheese but with a thin crust that isn't soggy. Grab a pizza with soda's on a Friday night in the summer in chatham and walk over to the Band Concert. #aperfectnight!

1  Thank Orlandogal307