“Great little restaurant”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 6, 2012

This wonderful little restaurant in South Chatham serves a reliable menu with many fresh seafood options. Portions are generous - I typically order an appetizer and salad or the half order of risotto and salad. Make your reservation 1-2 weeks in advance during the summer.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

My husband and I try to get to Pisces at least once during the summer season. The food and service is always great. This year we were so disappointed, it will be coming off our "must visit and/or recommend list" We had an early reservation at 6:00pm and were back in our car on the way home at 7:10. Our attempts to slow our experience down did not work.

The food was delicious, but honestly all we talked about with family and friends was our horrible service experience.

My husband enjoyed his lobster ravioli and I my cod. We thought the strawberry shortcake was the best we ever had. Our server asked for our valet ticket when dessert arrived. Not much of a dining experience

Reviewed September 3, 2012

The attraction here is the food; the restaurant itself is small and somewhat cramped (but pleasant enough). A group of eight, we shared appetizers and tried each others' entrees, so we got a good sampling. Mussels (as we had heard) were excellent; but the calimari was out-of-this-world tender and flavorful. My wife was disappointed that her cod came with snap peas instead of the mix of summer vegetables advertised; but the fish itself was very good. My friend's salmon was moist and flavorful. My tuna was THE BEST I've had ANYWHERE --- huge chunks, with a spicy (but not overpowering) glaze, cooked perfectly; over rice with a soy glaze. The flavors mixed brilliantly while remaining distinct. Desserts (all made on premises) were also great. The restaurant was full, though, the kitchen was slow, and our waitstaff was covering too many tables so would vanish for lengthy periods. Still a wonderful experience.

Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

Great service & excellent food, we'd been intending to visit for a couple of years & I'm glad we finally did. The lobster ravioli was as good as anticipated, as was the bananas foster! Additionally the bread was really good & our friendly waitress was happy to bring us extra to mop up the ravioli sauce...

Reviewed August 20, 2012

The food was not very good. Got the lobster ravioli and there was no lobster flavor. The drink pours were small and the ambiance wasn't great. Disappointing