“awesome!!!”

Chatham Village Cafe & Bakery
Ranked #2 of 6 Bakeries in Chatham
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Yarmouth, Massachusetts
“awesome!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2011

I was visiting Chatham a couple of weeks ago and I heard that I had to go here to try their sandwiches. I was with a group of 4 and everyone loved thier sandwiches and soup. Plus the staff was very helpful and friendly. I would absolutely recommend to all my friends and family! If you are in the area - its definately worth the trip!

Visited August 2011

“best spot in chatham”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2011

as a tourist from north carolina its great if u wanna grab a bite for the family before u head to the beach or trip, its expensive but its because the quality of the ingredients is 5 star. the help is small but work extremely hard to make sure you recieve what you are craving. they do have a call ahead service which is great because the cafe is usually filled with hungry customers. for a small eatery it is surprisingly run well. i reccomend to everyone

“Great local spot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2011

We have been coming here for years and now bring our 1 yr old. It's always the perfect way to start the day when we are in town. Great coffee, great selection of delicious food and always friendly smiles greeting us.

Chatham, Massachusetts
“Great--twice a day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2011

We have loved the Chatham Village Cafe for years. For breakfast, their muffins, especially the Cinnamon Crunch, are wonderful. For lunch, their range of sandwiches allows all of the family to find just what they want. The shop is often crowded, but they provide tables outside for over-flow.
We highly recommend it for either breakfast or lunch.

• Visited August 2011
Boston, Massachusetts
“Awesome ,I love it there.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2011

My family and I have been coming to this cafe for my whole life and it is absolutely great. The service is a great the people are so nice, but most importantly the food tastes great. This place is such a good calm fun family environment. When you go there look for the daily trivia question.

• Visited August 2011