“Perfect seafood in a perfect village”
Review of Captain's Table

Captain's Table
Ranked #22 of 68 Restaurants in Chatham
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Captain's Table is one of the last family owned restaurants on Chatham Main Street, serving fresh, local seafood and an array of specialties within a classic New England style menu. We offer a casual dining experience by our attentive staff, including service to our outside patio area. If you are looking for a friendly atmosphere where the food speaks for itself, we would love to come in and visit!
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Got the lobster melt and fried seafood assortment for lunch. Could not have been any better!!! Perfect choice.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

My husband and I stopped in Chatham to walk around the tow. We found the Captain's Table by chance. We were able to sit out on the patio on a beautiful morning. Service was good - very friendly staff. Food was okay. My husband had lobster with his breakfast which he very much enjoyed. I had a blueberry french toast casserole which was okay.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

I ordered the Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, Home fries, Caramelized onions and cheese breakfast burrito. I wish I could have it every morning. IT was the best Breakfast Burrito I have ever had. I did add a little tabasco to spice it up a bit (Was thinking they should serve it with a little Salsa) but Oh my god it was tasty.

It's a small little place, but very cozy - and the staff very friendly. I'm pretty sure the owner waited on us personally. Anyway, writing this review is making me wish I could eat another one right now.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Humble looking restaurant on Main Street in pictureque Chatham, MA
Very convivial service
Great fresh seafood served in large portions: Crab quakes are a must
Very pleasant terrace for sunny days on Cape Cod

Reviewed August 30, 2013

The Captain's Table provided very simple food with a reasonable menu, but overall it was not good value for money - the sort of food you would get in a fast food place but considerably more expensive.