“Great lunch with emphasis on the lobster”
Review of Captain's Table

Captain's Table
Ranked #23 of 70 Restaurants in Chatham
Cuisines: American, Deli, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Captain's Table is one of the last family owned restaurants on Chatham Main Street, serving fresh, local seafood and an array of specialties within a classic New England style menu. We offer a casual dining experience by our attentive staff, including service to our outside patio area. If you are looking for a friendly atmosphere where the food speaks for itself, we would love to come in and visit!
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We had a great lunch here our firstbday in Chatham. We wandered in without any idea of whatbtonexpect. The outside tables were all filled but we were seated quickly inside. Service started a little slow but improved as we had our water refilled and were well taken care of. I had the lobster sandwich with Swiss cheese and onions which was excelllent. My daughter had the lobster roll which was perfect with very little mayo or dressing and large pieces of lobster. My husband had the lobster burrito which was made with eggs and was on the Sunday brunch menu. There were so many choices we had a hard item picking but really enjoyed these choices. Perfect lunch and very enjoyable.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Three of us went to dinner. We wanted to sit outside but there was no room. Our waitress was a nice young lady but she left us sitting with empty glasses for quite some time. We had to ask for refills of our respective beverages. She took the order and the food was fine. Nothing special. I had the seafood platter. My significant other had a chicken sandwich, which she said was very good. Our other party had fried shrimp, which was OK. I would go back but the waitress needs to pay better attention to the needs of her customers.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

This is one of my favorite places to eat breakfast or lunch in downtown Chatham. It is not large, but if the weather is nice, it is fun to sit outside. The food is excellent, and our servers have always been friendly and prompt. I would highly recommend it.

1  Thank Frank M
Reviewed August 1, 2013

The food is mediocre, servings are small for the high cost. Our waiter, although pleasant, was totally unorganized, unskilled, and slow.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I went to the captain's table for lunch one day during vacation and it was delicious! I just got a grilled sandwich and some fruit, but it was tasty, the service was great, and my waitress was really nice. Not a gourmet restaurant for sure, but that's not what I was looking for. Highly recommend!